Non-Manly Games [Round 11, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Eleven

Friday, May 22 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Rabbitohs vs. Eels ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7.45pm 7.45pm #NRLSouthsEels

Saturday, May 23 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Tigers vs. Cowboys Campbelltown Stadium (FOX) 7.30pm 7.30pm #NRLTigersCowboys

Sunday, May 24 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Raiders vs. Bulldogs GIO Stadium (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLRaidersBulldogs

Monday, May 25 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Knights vs. Broncos Hunter Stadium (FOX) 7.00pm 7.00pm #NRLKnightsBroncos

Byes: Dragons, Panthers, Roosters, Sea Eagles, Sharks, Storm, Titans, Warriors

State of Origin 1
May-27 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL
Queensland v New South Wales

I miss Manly :( Just hope that the Eels and Dogs lose so that we have something to cheer:giggle:

I'm really struggling to pick my one-team-winner this round. Each match is a toss-up.
I think I'll go for the Knights.

Thank goodness for the dartboard as I dunno if the favourites will win....or will there be upsets as some teams have their origin players out!

who knows??

(the shadow knows)

Maybe the eels will fluke a win?

If Souffs lose this I'm gunna snap. I've got em 19+ could lose a sheep station if they don't start showing some balls.

Souths are absolutely horrible. They wont be winning another premiership for another 40 years lol

How long will master coach Arthur last before he is replaced? Maybe they can make watmough captain coach?

Lol @ the Parra-letics.

I watched the second half only. Did Watmong play ? His name wasn't called once. Quality signing that one.

Happy the Eels are still last. Did tip them though. South's really struggle without Reynolds and Inglis. Thought why not try for the upset.

You can take Inglis out of the Vermin team and they can still win.

But their biggest loss has not been Inglis to Origin or even Sam Burgess, its been Adam Reynolds. Without him the Vermin have been horrible (for them at least) over the past month or so and Kearey has not been the star that many over at the Warren have thought he would be. For all intents and purposes Souffs got lucky that the real Speels turned up with 10 to go tonight.

Still, on the other side of the ledger if the Speels were playing a team in form they'd have lost by 40 tonight.

I know with the rain and slippery ground that conditions weren't the best at ANZ tonight, but to me it seemed like a really slow game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4