Non-Manly Games [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cant wait for the press conference come on Ricky whats another 20k fine for sake of entertaining the fans hahaha.I hope some reporter asks a dumb ass question just to suck him in and BOOM off he goes.

I wonder if Blake Austin will get some sort of fine for his clearly audible expletive when he got up from having his nose smashed?

If he played for doesn't-matta he would be allowed to retire by tomorrow.....

Tonight, I am going to put on an old dark blue singlet, plumber crack stubbies, consume a slab of VB, turn on the tellie, take my teeth out ...

nek minnit .... gooooo soouuuuffffs!

Sterlo has just said that due to the 45 point dufference that Parra got to keep, they only need to win 11/15 :cool:

Yet again, no one followed up by asking 'how can they keep their differential whilst losing their game points?`:banghead:

Carn Rabbids :!!:
giphy.gif

Sterlo has just said that due to the 45 point dufference that Parra got to keep, they only need to win 11/15 :cool:

Yet again, no one followed up by asking 'how can they keep their differential whilst losing their game points?`:banghead:

Carn Rabbids :!!:
giphy.gif
That is true, their points differential basically means they were only docked 11 points which is a complete farce.

Nein turning this into a Speels love-fest. Gee, I wonder who was really behind their soft as penalty for cheating?

You could be forgiven for thinking that poor doesn't-matta have been really hard done by.

Sickening really :sick:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4