Non-Manly Games [Round 1, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guys, Mateo played in NSW Cup. Thought people said he was injured? Seriously, Green / Vave got chosen over Lawrence, Symonds, Mateo & others. Doesn't sound legit to me?
Mateo was 18th man and warmed up with the team.

Lets hope that the loss adds all the 'tapped' players back into the pool for next week :)

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Mateo was 18th man and warmed up with the team.

Lets hope that the loss adds all the 'tapped' players back into the pool for next week :)

Just not sure why you play career NSW Cup players over City/Country quality players and previous NZ Internationals? Something doesn't add up? John also appears to have been dropped from NSW Cup?

Surely Barrett knows what he's doing, and he'll pick quality over known next week I hope.

Just not sure why you play career NSW Cup players over City/Country quality players and previous NZ Internationals? Something doesn't add up? John also appears to have been dropped from NSW Cup?

Surely Barrett knows what he's doing, and he'll pick quality over known next week I hope.

Look at the nsw cup thread. None of the first graders played that well. BJ played ok and Mateo must have dropped the ball 5 times in the first half alone.

Guys, Mateo played in NSW Cup. Thought people said he was injured? Seriously, Green / Vave got chosen over Lawrence, Symonds, Mateo & others. Doesn't sound legit to me?
Quite a few media outlets had it reported as an ankle "injury" for Mateo. Given he played NSW Cup then that sounds fishy, so not sure what went on then to be honest. They may not have wanted to risk him and the extra day gave him a chance to play, or maybe he just got overlooked for Vave.

Quite a few media outlets had it reported as an ankle "injury" for Mateo. Given he played NSW Cup then that sounds fishy, so not sure what went on then to be honest. They may not have wanted to risk him and the extra day gave him a chance to play, or maybe he just got overlooked for Vave.

Sea Eagles write up said he was one of their best, and scored 2 tries. Ah well. Hopefully the best team gets picked this week.

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
Round 1 was carnage , and not only on the scoreboard at Brookvale.
Players are too big and the game is too fast for the human body.@:cool:

Reynolds must have broken his jaw the tackle before he noticed, as his face barely hit the thigh of the opposition already on the ground - really weird injury.:confused:

Your right the game is becoming tougher. So many heavy collisions each game. Im sure if i took one tackle from a first grade match id be out for the year. Goin be alot of injjuries this year and a war of attrition for every team.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7