Non-Manly Games [Finals Week 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I only saw the last 25 minutes or so, but Angus Crichton, another State of Origin recruit who's willing to play for a packet of chips and a prosthetic finger, was very good for them as well. As Uncle Nick says, they're just good at developing talent.
You mean writing out cheques
Seriously can’t wait until they are back fighting for the spoon then we will see how many true fans they have.

Last edited:
Listening & watching the game on FOX pi$$ed me off big time. I'm sure Anasta has orgasmed at least 4 times. The way he's carried on about the Roosters is sickening. As for Walters...he's an illiterate fool who can't even string a sentence together. I don't think much of the Storm but I absolutely cannot stand those fuc<en cap cheating Roosters. You can see who the refs were favoring tonight & that makes my blood boil! Keary should get suspended for his hit on Kaufusi! Hits him under the jaw & the commentators say it's a mystery why he failed his concussion test! I think the MRC will play a role in this bull$hit tonight! Go the Raiders for mine!!!!!
I love Manly!
Agree, for the life of me, I couldn’t believe they weren’t seeing or calling the obvious swinging arm from Keary. They kept joking about the hair pull, and Vossy was still dumbfounded as to why Kafusi failed his HIA.
How in the two finals this week does FOX find a spot for Walters and Blockhead?

I think after how many niggles the Roosters probably picked up from that game the Raiders have a shot. Hopefully they win it, I would hate for the Roosters to be the first side to go back to back in the NRL when they are so obviously rorting the cap.

Tedesco was the difference. He's playing incredibly well. I wonder how well Easts would be going if Tedesco had suffered the same amount off the field time as Turbo had.
I wonder how the Tuggers feel when they watch Tedesco, Ado-Carr and Pappenhausen.
The Tuggers develop amazing talent but are silly enough to follow the rules of the salary cap and have to let them go to the Rorters and Storm who don't have such restrictions.

Roosters by whatever they want next week Sunday
20+
Raiders will hang tough for 50 odd minutes then crack.
Roosters will have field day next week.

Like the Drizzle last night, I honestly can't see Canberra's attack really worrying the Chooks defence.

Stranger things have happened of course.

Tedesco was the difference. He's playing incredibly well. I wonder how well Easts would be going if Tedesco had suffered the same amount off the field time as Turbo had.
I wonder how the Tuggers feel when they watch Tedesco, Ado-Carr and Pappenhausen.
The Tuggers develop amazing talent but are silly enough to follow the rules of the salary cap and have to let them go to the Rorters and Storm who don't have such restrictions.
This is the entire problem with the game. Greenturd and his band of back slappers sit in their castle patting themselves on a job well done while this rubbish continues to happen. To allow a couple of well healed clubs dominate top player recruitment then the fans will continue to walk away.

This is the entire problem with the game. Greenturd and his band of back slappers sit in their castle patting themselves on a job well done while this rubbish continues to happen. To allow a couple of well healed clubs dominate top player recruitment then the fans will continue to walk away.

I actually wonder will it ever be any different now!!

The games changed so much , I guess to adapt to the needs of the X or is it Y , anyway you’ll get the drift, generation who probably don’t give a **** about salary caps

I actually wonder will it ever be any different now!!

The games changed so much , I guess to adapt to the needs of the X or is it Y , anyway you’ll get the drift, generation who probably don’t give a **** about salary caps
As the NRL want new Clubs I don't see why they don't scrap the Cap but limit each Franchise to only 30 players to ensure that the talent is spread.

That way the ones who blow the budget will die out and a new Franchise is born :lightbulb:

Manly will be safe as our current crop are basically volunteering :giggle:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7