No9 Not Fine With Monaghs!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
had to laugh at this mornings Daily.

Apparantly Monaghs knows nothing of the plans to shift him to Hooker, and expects to play half back for the rest of his contract.

If Orford does join, i have no drama with Monaghs playing half back, im sure he and Tooves will get on well!

Im not sure if he is in a position to start another controversy re his position at the club, im sure the club will simply say here is your contract, feel free to tear it up! The noisy minority "save the Monaghs" rally activists have been very quiet since his signing!

read it properly. He said he doesnt know about being hooker. Noones told him anything and hed prefer to play half. As far as he knows Orford isnt signing and he will play half as it stands.

But yes ofcourse Monas haters will find anything to crucify him. Which other captain of a club who gives 100% every game gets criticized even after a man of the match display?

Only fickle Manly fans, thats who.

You have to be more realistic KaZa, and so does Monas. I agree with you about the level of vilification he gets. However, he needs to pull his head out of the sand and stop carrying on, like he does to the refs, to the Press. If Orford is the target of a big offer then he is the only person who knows anything about RL that hasn't thought about the possibility of him going to 9. To use the Press to confirm his ignorance or as an outlet for his dissatisfaction is just plain ridiculous.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2