No where to run, no where to hide!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Well it takes an absolute thrashing to highlight our deficiences, short comings and problems as a club!

I saw only a few players having a dig tonight and too many passengers once again who made it very easy for the Vermin tonight.

To lose 56 points is a shower. Not since 2005 have we conceded so many and the lack of effort defensively really was shocking, the heroic defence we saw not that long ago is light years away.

I think tonight was a classic example of a team that got punished for playing guys out of position, playing injured players and being exposed left right and centre without the ball.

Surely this has to be the final straw for some players in the team.

We have five games left and the kids have to be blooded now. Not doing this is really going to harm us more.

I would like to see Manly rest a few players like Sirro, Thomo and Jake who are playing as poor as I have seen in a long time, I have no doubt there are injuries amongst those players and we need to see some others given a chance for the remaining games to see if they can cut it. I would like to see Schuster given a chance at lock and Oka has to come into the back row and give Keppie a go as well. Its time to put Jorge out to pasture, guilty all night of being chronically out of position. Its been a weakness for 5 seasons now and cant be ignored.

Sometimes a defeat like this means that change comes and there is no where to run or hide for Des now.

2021 is now the focus, dont rush back Tommy, let him recover and be 100 percent for next season. AFB tonight tried hard but was on one leg.

Des looked bereft of ideas in the presser after the match. I want to see these young players now given a chance. Des did this a decade ago and this team needs a big injection of youthful enthusiasm and adrenalin. Right now we are pedestrian, passive and the great Manly teams believe we can this, this team hopes we can win.

We got lapped tonight, it might happen again next week.

No more delays, time to change it Dessie, this is our future!!!

Unfortunately, Des should have been making changes well before this game. He should have been experimenting with kids like Metcalf, Schuster, Hopoate etc, when he had his main attacking weapons unavailable.

Many of us could see this coming. Its amazing that such a professional coach like Des couldn't.

All you have to do is look at the stats.

When Turbo and Walker were playing, Manly won 3 of the their first 6 games and scored 95 points to 75 against. Not premiership winning but at least top 8.

Since then they have won 2 games out of 9, and scored 158 points to 268 against.

This is not retrospective analysis. This has been warned about since Turbo and Walker were injured.

Des should have acted weeks ago. BAD SELECTION POLICY and its probably going to lose us one of the best young players in the game as a result. He's got a lot of serious questions to answer. I hope the Penns are asking them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8