No US game in 2023. What a relief!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fine

Well

I'm not bringing a game of nfl to you burger brains then!
Hey GE, I'll be heading over to the US soon and I wanted to ask your permission to do at least 1 Sea Eagles placed cap when I'm there. Your posts are fantastic and I don't want to be seen to be copying you but there is one shot I'd like to take that I hope will get a chuckle.

Hey GE, I'll be heading over to the US soon and I wanted to ask your permission to do at least 1 Sea Eagles placed cap when I'm there. Your posts are fantastic and I don't want to be seen to be copying you but there is one shot I'd like to take that I hope will get a chuckle.

You certainly don't need my permission.
thanks for the kind words, and

I wished more people would do it. tis a big world out there.

Looking forward to them!

If you believe the theory that Penn is looking to blow up our awareness in USA on the back of this game, and then sell us to a high hungry bidder… then the news may not be so good.

If you believe the theory that Penn is looking to blow up our awareness in USA on the back of this game, and then sell us to a high hungry bidder… then the news may not be so good.

Penn is in it to build the game in the US so he can own one of the franchises ... say the New York Sea Eagles. Don't think he is interested in selling Manly .. the club made a profit last year and under V'landy's look like they will continue to make larger profits.

The NRL are interested because if they can lift the profile of the game in the states to justify a spot on fox over there ... and attract even 1% of USA sports punters to bet on the games ... then that is a windfall of income .. not to mention a benefit to sponsors that might have a footprint in both Australia and the states ... say a local brewery wanting to export .

It will take time ... but at least V'landy is talking about a 5 year plan of taking games and promotion ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4