No to Maloney and Snowden.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This will do me you are judging recruitment of one game.

Snowden and Myles for that matter are immortals compared to our pack and Maloney looks like Wally Lewis to our current 5/8.

If we are basing things on players last performance than you shouldn't be playing as all you did on the field was nothing.
No i don't want either of them, last nights game just reaffirmed my stance is all.

I'm entitled to that opinion. I think Maloney is past his best and would prefer we look to future and build something long term...that's just me.

I thought Moloney played well last night, didn't bother watching the second game.

But I'd be really really surprised with the Rorters almost unlimited cap if he left, unless they are aiming at someone else to replace him that we don't know about.

The Rorters want him; they just don't want to pay market or overs for 2 years before turfing him out for Hastings.

Maloney wants Market from the Rorters, but overs from everyone else 750+.

That field goal attempt on the 4th tackle was incredibly stupid by him, but apart from that he had an awesome game for the Roosters. It was definitely between him or Ben Hunt for man of the match depending on who won the game. I'd be satisfied if we got Maloney he's a good player but as others have said there are two concerns about him 1) His level of motivation beyond just taking a fat pay cheque, when he came to the Roosters he'd never won a grand final, nor had he played rep football, now he's achieved both. 2) His age, he's 29 this year - how many more good years would we get out of him?

I'm not the biggest fan of Baloney but I wouldn't be upset if we signed him for next year.

He's experienced and that includes playing rep footy and Grand Finals. And he can kick goals better than anyone at Manly currently can (and better than most in the NRL).

I'd take Maloney in a heart beat. He has been a little off for the roosters this year, but I think he is going to be one of the best options available. And realistically we are going to have to take anyone we can get. I mean we were almost devastated that a no-name win-nothing, average half in Sezer didn't choose us??

I see Thurston and Cronk as the two best halves by the length of the straight. And then you have the next tier down, ie Pearce, Maloney, A Reynolds, DCE, Foran, Hodkinson etc. I'd take anyone in that 2nd tier if they'll have a go. I'll take Blake Austin, he's not in the above bracket, but he gets stuck in!

Snowden has never done much for me to be honest, but again we need some big bodies.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2