No Taufua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TEAM LIST V SHARKS

Brett Stewart
Peta Hiku
Jamie Lyon...
Steve Matai
David Williams
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Josh Starling
Matt Ballin
Brenton Lawrence
Anthony Watmough
Justin Horo
Glenn Stewart

James Hasson
Dunamis Lui
Jamie Buhrer
Jason King
Jesse Sene-Lefao

Shame, but he wouldn't be match fit. A week in a lower grade will do him the world of good.

If there are no further injuries, we will be a 'full strength' for the next week Horhay will return then against Cowboys Rd 7 - Sat Night at the Fortress.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Shame, but he wouldn't be match fit. A week in a lower grade will do him the world of good.

If there are no further injuries, we will be a 'full strength' for the next week Horhay will return then against Cowboys Rd 7 - Sat Night at the Fortress.

The match with the 'Boys is in Gosford, and on a Friday night. YAWN!

The Who said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:

The match with the 'Boys is in Gosford, and on a Friday night. YAWN!

Disapointed JSL is 18th man….i think he has done enough to show he should be in the 17.

JSL will play in the 17 I reckon. Hasson back to NSW Cup. Either that , or someone else in the backrow is injured.

Wingers don't need to be fit:)Jorge is playing from what I have heard.

I would put Hiku on the bench instead of Hasson who
1.is ordinary and
2.will play 10 minutes

but far more likely Peta will play NSW Cup. Other option is to drop Wolf but I doubt it.He is a winger.

We will be full strength Sunday and this will be no easy task.

Robson,although he is not dynamic,brings the best out in Carney and their forwards,even without Gallen and Lewis,will do a great job.

I favour us slightly mainly because we were flogged last week and will want to make amends.

Taufua should play this week. He hasn't been named in NSW cup also so should be a late inclusion (like Snake was last week). It will give Toovey a few more days to decide who to drop.

Also noticed that Symonds has been dropped. We need him to fire. Hopefully he can come good soon and get back into firsts. He can be a damaging backrower (in a similar mould to the great Beaver) but hasn't been performing as well this season as he has in the past.

TRed is another one carrying and recovering from injuries.

Hope he gets his fair share of chances. I'm a huge fan of the fully match fit 'n firing Tom Symonds.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
TRed is another one carrying and recovering from injuries.

Hope he gets his fair share of chances. I'm a huge fan of the fully match fit 'n firing Tom Symonds.

g'day all,Me too its just a shame he has had such misfortune with injuries in his career as he has plenty to offer us if he can return to full fitness.We should hope he can because at best he is a hugely talented player.
cheers mike

Injury Update

Jorge Taufua is expected to make his return from a shoulder injury for the Sea Eagles in their round six clash against the Sharks on Sunday.

The winger sustained a dislocated shoulder in his side’s pre-season trial against Parramatta, forcing him to miss the opening month of the season.

Taufua will return to the field for the first time this season, while lock forward Glenn Stewart is likely to return after missing last week with an ankle injury - not concussion as first thought.

After missing the Sea Eagles’ round four clash with the Roosters with a virus, James Hasson scored a try on his return in the NSW Cup.

Promising forward Michael Chee Kam also made a return after an elbow injury suffered at the Auckland nines kept him sidelined.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/team/injury-update.html

He must be close to playing. I wonder if Horhey hasn't been named because toovs is still considering who misses out?

I hope he is back. Miss Jorge, and his power, out on the wing.

Cliffy said:
He must be close to playing. I wonder if Horhey hasn't been named because toovs is still considering who misses out?

I'd agree with this - gives Tooves a few days to consider.

As I said in another thread, Taufua said on TripleM on Sunday that he'd be playing either this week or next week. Tending to think it'll be this week.

Hope Jorge's shoulder is fully functional, as with Shoulders Matai next to him, both are unable to reach for any high balls :s

Chee Kam is still a mystery at NRL level, can't wait to see him back on the field :angel:

I hope so.
We need a fit n firing Horhay, tho am not sure what Blair did wrong, from what I've seen.

Not easy at all for Tooves to get the recipe right, AND keep everyone happy.

I am extremely confident that we will blitz Cronulla this Sunday. We have everything in our favour - virtually our best team, motivation driven by the humiliating performance against the Tigers, Brookvale Oval, a Sunday afternoon match, and the Sharks missing two of their best players.
I'm going as far to say that if we don't play well on Sunday then we won't be any chance of winning the premiership.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6