No Shocks for Weekend Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Manly have announced a predictable team for this weekend.

Rose replaces Kite, Glenn Stewart replaces Steve Menzies and Paul Stephenson goes into the Centres for Steve Bell.

Phil Morwood is on the bench for Rose.

The full team is:

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Paul Stephenson, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Matt Orford, Mark Bryant, Michael Monaghan, George Rose, Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough, Ben Kennedy ©
Interchange: Shayne Dunley, Luke Williamson, Phil Morwood, Kylie Leuluai

similiar team to the one i remember last year playing against the tigers at leichardt....

This year we have orford and BK though... hope they can steer us home!!

Kane Cleal is a very notable exception though Nutz. We should have a good chance this year.

lat year it was cleal, morewood and curtis and bryant - both bryant and morewood are playing a lot better than this time last year.

Im quite suprised that stewy2 isnt on the bench with willo starting - good on him

Good to see Glenn Stewart getting a run on start. He's mobile and can off load. Looks like the team that got Melbourne a couple of weeks ago. And with BK? A win for sure.

I think Rose played his best game for us thus far against the panthers on the weekend also.

Would like to see him geta bit fitter! i guess someone would have already mentioned that!

I hope with origin players out we can stick it out and winn:)

We are playing at home this time which is an advantage for us. Tigers have been up and down all year, last weekend was the 1st time they have won 2 games in a row this seaosn. Hopefully they will be down for a week, we need a few things to go our way or we play out of our skins.

It's also a good advantage for us that both games so far in which we have been missing our top players we have played opposition teams at Brooky... much better than a second string team travelling to get the points!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4