NO PUNCHING EDICT - FROM NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Was it just me , or did there appear to be more of the smart ar$e patting on the head by opposition players when a mistake was made , in last night's game ?? The QLDers were guilty of it IMO. Is this what we are going to see more of now, in the NRL ?? Player knocks on , opposition player now expecting no punches to be thrown , comes in and starts patting the guy in an attempt to rile him up ?? What is the player that knocks on supposed to do - pat him back , or slap him back ?? More than likely a push and shove eventuates , or we worse still , start having the AFL chest bumping , mele style shirt grabbing dance offs ?? What has the game comes to ???

Yup, saw a fair bit of that going on too.

I'd suggest dropping to the ground ala reynolds style and claim you were punched!

There's your answer ....Slater and Hodges...two of the biggest ****s to ever play rugby league. Now that they know that they won't get punched this pair of cowards will be at it every game.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
lsz said:
Hodges did it every time

He always does it cause he's a grub. He's one of the reasons why I was spewing the no punch rule come in.
I wanted to see someone knock him out.

Fifita was close near the end, and I reckon Hodges knew it, and went back to baiting Jennings.
Expect Hodges' best mate Ennis to find a new low in antagonizing opposition players.

So did the Welsh NRL boss enjoy the Six Nations last weekend? Punching went on in all 3 games. But don't worry Origin will be great without the odd stink. Sure.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1955885-six-nations-best-punch-ups-in-tournament-history

Last weekend's round of matches saw fights break out in all three games.
In Dublin, Mike Phillips of Wales threw punches after Ireland's Paddy Jackson touched down for a try. The Calcutta Cup match between Scotland and England saw an ongoing feud between the Scots' Ryan Wilson and England No. 6 Tom Wood. And France's clash with Italy in Paris produced the first double red card ever in Six Nations history.

I think this is what the no punching rule will lead to, soon.

Choke!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiv4EEH79cA[/video]

the guy on top is a Bronco's player ? and the guy underneath is Shayne Pain ?
I can easily see how no punching lead to this. Certainty.

That's how real men sort out their differences.......

Attempted murder is a much better thing for the kiddies to see rather than 2 blokes throwing wayward punches at mostly air.

Fact of life is that sometimes, some people need to be punched in the head, and the sporting field is one of the better places for this in my opinion

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7