NO Politics or Religion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
here is a thread which will not be discussing the subjects of religion or politcs.

It is dedicated to the finer things in life.

Namely Women and Beer :drunk: :drunk:

Thanks Fro. Good topic though I am happily married with some nice 'innocent 'young daughters. As a Hahn Light drinker (my mates compare it to dishwater) with a penchant for good red wine I don't have too much to add to this thread.

I have told Byso the political sniping is boring.

I drink copius amounts of beer... namely XXXX Bitter but have been knwon to throw back the odd XXXX Gold, Corona, Crownie, Carlton Mid, Extra Cold, Shots of tequila, the odd rum, a Vodka black when crappers in a nightclub trying ti impress a lady... a tequila sunrise sometimes for the same reason hahaha. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Then i get tanked up and try to bring a lady home... not the most successful ploy but you do snare the odd one :D :D :stupid:

Why don't we make it a thread where everyone writes down there biggest bender they can "vaguely" remember??

When I was working in Brisbane during expo 88 I attended the German Beer hall one evening. At some stage of the evening I decided I had had enough and departed to catch my train to Sunnybank (about 14 klm's from the city on the southern side of Brisbane for those who don't know) I was dismayed to wake up at Caboolture (about 40 klms north of Brisbane) and to find that the last train South had departed. I rang my housemate (which turned out to be a STD call who for some reason was reluctant to come and pick me up. I rang a cab but was told the fare would be about $60 so slept on the station and caught the first train the next morning. I got home with enough time to have a shower and head back into town for work. It was a very long workday though.

Any beer except XXXX or Fosters really. Love my Pure Blonde though. After that I would say Bourbon. Then a nice red.

Women, theyre ok.

how can you talk about women without talking about politics. the whols damn relationship business is about being political.

Thanks Fro. Good topic though I am happily married with some nice 'innocent 'young daughters. As a Hahn Light drinker (my mates compare it to dishwater) with a penchant for good red wine I don't have too much to add to this thread.

I have told Byso the political sniping is boring.

Hypocrite :wall:

Budweiser is the best.

Does anyone drink mid strength beer?

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Amen Fro!!

I like tits and i like beer... haha

Oh, can we add childcare to that aswell??

You like Tits, Beer and Childcare?? Sicko :lol:

[/quote]

hahhahah that cracked me up!!

I obviously didn't read that back before i put it up

how can you talk about women without talking about politics. the whols damn relationship business is about being political.

True, but its far more interesting than the usual politics,

Concessions are far more fun than tax cuts :)

I too like a nice red

also dont mind a wine now and then

Why don't we make it a thread where everyone writes down there biggest bender they can \"vaguely\" remember??

it would be too difficult to decide which was the biggest as ive clocked week long benders a few times, gone through a case and a half in a session quite a few times and spent most of first year uni drunk

There are no pubs in everly street. Thats really a rather racist remark

There are no pubs in everly street.

no clon - never at the same bar, cant afford to pay the inflated prices for that much drinking and usually get kicked out long before then or as most bars closed got booted at closing time.

use to use sunrise as a generall sign that it was time to go to bed.

Why don't we make it a thread where everyone writes down there biggest bender they can \"vaguely\" remember??

Biggest bender I couldnt tell you. The most hammered I have been on one night though happened recently when I woke up on a friday morning at 10am, in a strange house in Caulfield next to the ugliest lesbian I have ever seen. I remember meeting her and her friend at a bar in town and chatting to them, thats all I remember. Aparently we went to another bar after that which I dont remember at all. 8|

Oh and I woke up with just my jocks on too, apparently they had to undress me as I was incapable of doing so myself!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4