No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Orford can't get back soon enough. Monaghan sets up a couple of tries and everyone wets themselves with excitement.

But they forget that he does 5 diabolically stupid things every game and has is absolutley useless in finishing off sets. Passes sprayed everywhere, line kicks missed, bals dribbling over the dead ball line or screwing off the side of the boot. It really is very embarassing.

When Orford is on the field our playmaking is

CRISP

When Monaghan has the number 7 it is

PATCHY

I hope to God Ballin hasn't picked up a serious injury.

I know I will be howled down with the usual chorus of :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

but it is too terribly true, win or no win.

Orford is cleary our best halfback and our backline wont reach its potential till he gets back.

No one is disputing Orford should be half that I have seen. Monas is a good back up but he has a few errors in his game that could cost us in the close ones.

Monnas first half was shocking and our attack was very ordinary as a result particularly attacking on the last tackle.

But to his credit he picked up in the second half and was much better.

Mona's is our backup half, and he plays fine as our BACKUP HALF

that said i pray to god that Orford makes a miricle recovery and plays against the Warriors

I reckon Monas good to bad ratio is 3/1

That's 3 bad for every good.

And everyone says he's a good back-up half. Fine. but he is now our second string hooker too.

When Matty was asked about his injury on the footy show he kind of dodged a definite answer. By the sounds of it he won't be back next week.

[quote author=Matabele]

but he is now our second string hooker too.

Do you believe that will be reflected on the teamsheet when Orford is back?

[/quote]

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope so.

You better have a word to the big fella upstairs, I just dont see it happening.

Im also hoping, he will only get better. Monas still needs to be in the 17 though.

the tight wet weather football suited monaghs, or more specifically hid his lack of attacking abilty, the dry weather showed him up big time

the tight wet weather football suited monaghs, or more specifically hid his lack of attacking abilty, the dry weather showed him up big time

What about his diabolocial dummy half game in the wet in Round One?

For farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrks sake you dickheads. Orford is good, yes. Better than Monas, yes. But not that much better, he aint no Joey, get off Monas back. I don't fight physical because it's neaderthal but seriously, if you want a good yelling at and if you want swear-words thrown at you with a backing of logic, come down to the hill next sunday (fingers crossed I can make it) & find me.
We're winnining & you blokes are starting to sh1t me.
Lay the fcuk off.
Look at Stewey2, Ballin, Burnsey, Stewy1's double, Choc's return, cut this anus you're sprouting arseholes.

C'mon Mata, drop yer agenda & look at how good the boys are going.

The other point is stop over-rating Ox, he's good, I like him & will always support him but he's not by any stretch the best no7 in the state let alone the country. He's a good 1st grader being covered by a good 1st grader.

It's not an agenda. Monas is poor, plain and simple.

And whilever people crap on about his genius I will point to his shortcomings, which are many.

It's not an agenda. Monas is poor, plain and simple.

And whilever people crap on about his genius I will point to his shortcomings, which are many.

you do fail to point out any of the good things he does.

Sterling gave him a pretty good wrap this arvo and i'd rate him a better judge than anyone on this forum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4