No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
the endless excuses, the changing the game, the whinging if its the wrong ref etc etc

Where are my "endless excuses"? I am yat to see series won by a side who didn't desreve it.

Changing the game? NSW are the only ones that have ever askesd for rule changes- Golden point rule.

NSW have never whinged anbout the ref :roll: . I don't give a flying who the ref is.

You might be getting the Broncos confused with the Maroons a bit there fluffy. I'm a Queensland based NSW supporter and I can guarantee you don't hear moaning after a QLD loss.

[quote author=Fluffy]
the endless excuses, the changing the game, the whinging if its the wrong ref etc etc

Where are my "endless excuses"? I am yat to see series won by a side who didn't desreve it.

Changing the game? NSW are the only ones that have ever askesd for rule changes- Golden point rule.

NSW have never whinged anbout the ref :roll: . I don't give a flying who the ref is.

[/quote]Does the name Gomersall ring any bells?????

The rigged nature of Origin is the Greg Inglis situation.

Inglis grew up in NSW, played all his junior footy here, played under age for NSW against QLD and then was signed by the Storm. Their feeder club was Brisbane Norths, he played for them for 10 mins prior to becoming a star for Melbourne and then is classed as a 'blood on the sleeve', 'die for his state' Qlder. It is a total joke and was allowed to happen to keep the Qlders happy, just as in the Adrian Lam fiasco in the SuperLeague years, as Qld has a smaller talent pool (not to mention gene pool : ) )

Can you imagine the bleating if it was the other way around.

[quote author=nodd]
[quote author=Fluffy]

[/quote]Does the name Gomersall ring any bells?????

I can assure you , I never whinged about gomersall's refereeing :blaugh:

[/quote]

The rigged nature of Origin is the Greg Inglis situation.

Inglis grew up in NSW, played all his junior footy here, played under age for NSW against QLD and then was signed by the Storm. Their feeder club was Brisbane Norths, he played for them for 10 mins prior to becoming a star for Melbourne and then is classed as a 'blood on the sleeve', 'die for his state' Qlder. It is a total joke and was allowed to happen to keep the Qlders happy, just as in the Adrian Lam fiasco in the SuperLeague years, as Qld has a smaller talent pool (not to mention gene pool : ) )

Yes we know it is rigged in QLD's favour.

Yes we know you are so much more superior down south.

good point nodd

flip we get plenty of excuses and whinging down here, i guess its portrayed differently in the media up there.

The same way we hear whinging about NSW up here. Its just a little bit of banter and I wouldn't expect anything less at a SOO.

Although I don't hear many of you guys complaining about Karmichael Hunt playing for a australia?

Would it be any different to the bleating we continue to hear from the Mexicans two years after his debut in maroon???????

His eligibility falls into an area of grey and the kid wants to play for Queensland. If he turns his back on NSW examine yourselves.

Sour grapes don't cut it.

Zorba read out my email on his 2KY show in Sunday morning and he said Stewart was a shoe in for the NSW spot.

I asked him abouyt giving some coverage about signing the petition whihc he did, then I asked him who he thought from Manly would play origin this year, he said Kite/Lyon where certs while Stewart will be the NSW fullback, apparently he was talked about as the Australian fullback and went close to getting a spot ahead of Hunt

And hunt only got it because he is the media darling and something I like to call the 'Bennett Effect'.

I can't wait for him to get a spot with rep honors. He certainly will be one of the games high profile players. A sky blue jumper will certainly help his cause.

When Stuart was interviewed about the Aussie side he was asked how unlucky Bowen was not to get the fullback spot, his response was Manlys Brett Stewert should consider himself unlucky!!!!

He should be playing for the Kiwis.

It annoys me he classes himself as Australian and wants to play for us then I see him in another interview when he is asked about Rugby and he mentions how it would be good to play for the All Blacks.

No way would I swap him for Stewart.

One good thing about the love affair for Hunt is the Qlders will pick him over Bowen, I know who I fear more a NSW supporter. Its not Hunt!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10