No one likes us T-shirts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm ok just to clear it up. The "no one likes us we dont care" t-shirts were made and sold by someone here I thought but I can only find old info in regards to this and want to know if anyone is making or selling them any more. No idea what the 2 comments made are about.

They are just trying to progress their comedy careers

I believe Vidmar was in charge of these, and they were only done as a 1 off about 3-4 years ago

Kiwi Eagle said:
They are just trying to progress their comedy careers

I believe Vidmar was in charge of these, and they were only done as a 1 off about 3-4 years ago

Correct.

@[BlueEyes], maybe if you contact Vidmar, he may be able to help you out with who he went through to get the previous ones done but I think that a certain amount have to be ordered before they are made so you might be out of luck.

Stupid marketing idea. Completely counterproductive to:-
1. Securing brand sponsors
2. Attracting new fans (except outcasts)
3. Getting people in general to think we are something good.

Let's move on. We are not black sheep.

I agree with Weev. I've followed Manly since I was 8 years old and love the club but nothing sh.ts me more than that 'no one like us' rubbish. Its the sort of thing my five year old would say in the middle of a tantrum and it just promotes the whole "i hate Manly' narrative that I'm wholeheartedly sick of.

I know a lot of non Manly fans who don't hate the club, who appreciate our role during the super league era and admire the winning culture. Drop the stupid slogan, its embarressing and as weev says can only be a negative for the club.

weev said:

Look at the carry on about Friday night. 1 dud call each and we won by 10 points but you'd swear that we had 20 blokes on the field and crowbars up our jumpers.
Do you think that's normal behaviour? It's nothing but a product of how we are perceived. They're outraged that we were dealt with like everyone else. We are supposed to get ripped off.
No one likes us. We can either embrace it and build an image or fight it and lose.

OK so we see a division on that t-shirt idea lol. I see people wearing them at the game now (well this season) and they didn't look old, they looked new or newish not 4 years old so I thought maybe there was a source to get them still. Oh well it was worth an ask.

And honestly, it should read,
"No one likes us, and we whinge, bitch, point fingers, ridicule, lie, deny, sook, moan, get angry, turn on each other and carry on over the most trivial of things until we disappear up each others bum holes and then feel somehow content that we have in someway proved our point and won the argument, even though it is evident that the other person has clearly stopped responding to us because they have reached the conclusion that we are mentally inferior, though we are positive we are the superior beings because we have managed to draw an illogical moral victory from consummate academic demise".

Put that **** on a t-shirt! :p

weev said:

^^^ This

sean1976 said:
I agree with Weev. I've followed Manly since I was 8 years old and love the club but nothing sh.ts me more than that 'no one like us' rubbish. Its the sort of thing my five year old would say in the middle of a tantrum and it just promotes the whole "i hate Manly' narrative that I'm wholeheartedly sick of.

I know a lot of non Manly fans who don't hate the club, who appreciate our role during the super league era and admire the winning culture. Drop the stupid slogan, its embarressing and as weev says can only be a negative for the club.

^^^ and this.

I've been a Manly fan since '76 and the least enjoyable part of being a fan is the hatred and arrogance perpetuated by that "the world hates us" garbage.

weev said:

And very much a product of the 'Us vs Them' era of Manly marketing. Where did that get us? Without a major sponsor at the start of 2011 for one.

weev said:

Whats your problem with outcasts?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4