No Need to Panic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Maybe I am wrong but I am not disturbed by the loss tonight. We were nowhere near our best and both aspects of our game were less than good.

To expect a team to be up all season is unrealistic and a loss here and there doesn't do any harm. I hate it but Brisbane came good last season when it was money time.

I would rather lose a few and be at top form at the right end of a season than do a St George and look likely Premiers for most of the year.

It means the team works hard and keeps focus. The old adage that a loss is no problem if you learn from it goes for me.

We have been looking average in the last three rounds really but we have shown we can play!!!

I thought this was "the most important game of the year" ;)

I'm with you mate.... both teams were due for tonights result.. we were poor against the Rabbits and were sort of staring down the barrel of a loss in a way. The dogs needed it more than we did.. a few things from the ref didn't help us. WE DON'T HAVE ANYONE STEERING OUR FREAKING ATTACK.

Mata, Deadset.... Can you even believe you had the hide to complain about Monaghan at all when we are delivered this utter BS from Orford.... I'd love to see him dropped to PL and put bloody Monaghan there. I don't know what his problem is but bloody hell he is giving me grey hairs at an early age.

I've watched the replay. The dogs wanted it more and tackled like their lives depended on it. I still can't believe how close we came to scoring on a number of occasions.

What about that premature ejeculator Ray Warren "they wont stop him" when Mason was held up and "Bell goes in" (or something similar) when Bell was tackled a metre short.

Mason was on fire though.

Last night was similar to the Penrith loss. All the teams need to do is hold onto the ball and get the forwards to pound whole through our defence.

From that game it shows that we will make the top 4 but probably wont win a game in the semis...............again.

I'm not slitting my wrists just yet. But....I did expect more. Their first try was assisted by our woeful defense, King's fault, as was the second, centres looking at each other. The attack fell away throughout the game and we never looked likely. Shades of 06?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4