No Manly this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
How is everyone going to fill the void ?

Just found out that Lions v Sea Eagles PL is on TV live over here so that will be my Manly fill for the weekend

NZ television must be crap if they are showing PL games.

Nothing could make me watch deadwwood play again.

Hopefully crusher will be at the game signing up the best from the lions team. lol

I'm very much alcoholed out after the weekend I just had.

Just going to take it easy this weekend.. Got a bit of work to do and I'll be playing cricket on sunday.

I wish i had time to stop and think about it.

I have two birthdays to go to on saturday as well as playing soccer, Another on Sunday and hopefully come monday I can get some sleep

well im planning on starting it on wednesday night since i was at work all this weekend just gone.

Doing very little

I'll probably buy a big tub of vasoline and.....

$2 at the reject shop Flip.

I have my final assessment for my PT course this Sunday so will be doing SFA. Actually I will probably start packing for my trip to Thailand via SOO2 and Manly v Bunnies games.

Mellonhead, will I be seeing you in the Presidents Lounge next Friday night?

One friggen weekend I'm in Sydney and the Eagles aren't playing!!!! I'll be down in Sydney on the Saturday and Sunday night- have a family reunion at Darling Harbour on the Sunday. I'll probably be out and about somewhere in town on the Saturday and Sunday evening.

I will Fluffy. I will come across for a half time beer.

Will you be somewhere around the beer stand?

yep

in front of the delmege sign no more than 5m down from the top most likely

One friggen weekend I'm in Sydney and the Eagles aren't playing!!!! I'll be down in Sydney on the Saturday and Sunday night- have a family reunion at Darling Harbour on the Sunday. I'll probably be out and about somewhere in town on the Saturday and Sunday evening.

If your bored give me a call. Will probably hit a few clubs on saturday night and Sunday night my flatmate is starting a new night at the bunker. Amber Savage and Archie are playing electro house sets on the night if you are interested

[quote author=PJ]

If your bored give me a call. Will probably hit a few clubs on saturday night and Sunday night my flatmate is starting a new night at the bunker. Amber Savage and Archie are playing electro house sets on the night if you are interested
[/quote]

Archie hey- he would be about my age- started DJing in Canberra at Heaven many moons ago- great DJ.
I will get organised and let you know Dan- I will have my two younger sisters with me as well and they were very keen to hit the club circuit.

you sure you want to let Dan loose near your sisters?

lol....they should be right, the 24 year old will be able to fend for herself, the 18 year old, well she is at the party stage so I will be keeping an eye on her ;)

NZ television must be crap if they are showing PL games.

Nothing could make me watch deadwwood play again.

Hopefully crusher will be at the game signing up the best from the lions team. lol

haha well you are bang on about it being crap. Is good though seeing some of the lower grades, they show the PL game as buildup to the Warriors games

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2