No Foz v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

FlyingHigh

Reserve Grader
Just read on NRL app that Foz trained today and said his calf would likely rule him out of Fridays game as it won't be ready. I think we can beat the Roosters but we need Foz and DCE to play.

Also featured a story on Gifty saying he will have to leave Manly due to salary cap pressure.

Now is the time to fire up boys!!

Would certainly prefer Foz playing, but would also prefer him to get an injury right now and not be rushed into a game which is just another chance to win 2 points.

Yes it would be great to beat the cocks, but this game counts us much as last weeks and next weeks.

Get better soon Foz.

I will say though I think Killer has to move back to the centres and stiffen up our defence on the edges.

Dan said:
Prefer them to be out injured now than the end of the year

Yep, I think that's our philosophy this year.
Any doubt, sit out a week or two now rather than risk long term.

As long as we stay in the top 8 as the season progresses, it's game on.

Agreed with bones, buhrer or gift to five eight. Buhrer there leaves the right side combo in tact and in order.

We are gonna have to rely on some roosters complacency and great footy from an under strength team.

How long till Jorge is back?

I think Gifty to 5/8 too...Killer out wider in defence; some alarming lapses on the edges against the Eels.

Also for Gifty to menace Maloney...he showed no class after that Grand Final last year...never even acknowledged Manly or our effort...just crowed about themselves and how much they deserved it...

Shame Jayne thought so too.

bones said:
Buhrer to five eighth would be my preference if Foran is out.

I agree. Ferris first choice for mine. I'd even play Gift there before Killer.

We looked pretty disjointed at times against the Squeels.

bones said:
Buhrer to five eighth would be my preference if Foran is out.
Personally I'd leave him on the bench where he provides good impact.
Put Lyon back where he belongs so at least our champion right side is intact.
Choose a fill-in at 5/8, preferably one who can tackle properly, and just play right all the time!

Cliffy said:
Any one expect to see Tommy Symonds a late inclusion onto the bench for Buhrer.

He didn't look quite right in the NSW Cup. I think he was out with back issues, so maybe that's why he looked tentative.:sleepy:

JSL will get another chance to impress though.:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4