No excuses (but what's yours?)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm...got the kid,she gets off the bus at four (so its a rush to get there),about 200+ kms away,short of $$$'s,monday night (so school next morning).....but,stuff all that,I'll be there!I love to see us beating the slime.They ruined our record crowd day in 1986!

jjai said:
bones said:
My aim is to go to every game this year. On track so far so I'll be there. I have only ever been to every game in a season once (1987) and Manly won the GF that year so I'm hoping it's an omen for this year. If they do.. The pressure will be on me next year to do it again.

87 to now is a big difference, the furthest you probably travelled was to Bruce stadium.Compared to now overseas,interstate matches it will be a big accomplishment ..

Yeah Canberra was the furtherest away trip back then. I went on the supporters bus from the leagues club and somehow they sold one more ticket than there were seats on the bus , so guess who sat on the floor all the way.
That was the day Mal Meninga slammed into the goalposts and broke his arm.
Having no New Zealand trip this year makes it easier to go to every game, although I did go on that great MWTS trip to Auckland last year.

bones said:
My aim is to go to every game this year. On track so far so I'll be there. I have only ever been to every game in a season once (1987) and Manly won the GF that year so I'm hoping it's an omen for this year. If they do.. The pressure will be on me next year to do it again.

I did that in 2009 cant this year as i am snowboarding for 2 games in NZ

Jonesyv2 said:
bones said:

I did that in 2009 cant this year as i am snowboarding for 2 games in NZ

I thought you i was going to mention your name , because i remember it from the MWSE forum ,you said in there you were going to do it that year

I'll be there. Just live a few streets away. Finish work at 6, get the express bus from city staight to the game. JIT for the 7pm kick off.

Live 2.5 hours away by car here, and just cannot make it for a worthwhile trip after work Mondays.

Monday Night Footy FU**ING SUCKS, get rid of it.

Regardless, Go the Sea Eagles by 22!
I'll be watching it @ my Sea-Eagle supporting mate's place wearing my Jersey and yelling mightily.

Looks like just Vidmar, Duff, Jono, bones and I will be on the hill. No-one else seems to be coming. Plenty of room then.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4