[Resurrected] No Dogs 10 year deal for Latrell (and contract dramas)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mundine - say no more!

Anthony Mundine.....a rugby league legend in his own mind. Apparently the reason he never got picked for more than a bench spot for NSW and never played for Australia was because he's Aboriginal (forgetting all the indigenous players who have worn the sky blue, maroon or green and gold through the years). Of course, it had nothing to do with the fact that Laurie Daley, Brad Fittler and Kevin Walters were better 5/8's.....and for the record Daley is actually part Aboriginal so that blows Mundine's theory straight out of the water. He was actually picked at 5/8 in the Indigenous Team of the Century.

Left St George to go to Brisbane and although he won the SL Grand Final with them, had to do so playing centre because Bennett was never going to break up Langer and Walters just so Mundine could play #6, so he left after one year to play 5/8 for the Dragons. And I still say his selfishness cost St Merge the 1999 Grand Final. He had Paul McGregor unmarked but decided to go for a try himself and bombed it. That one try would have won them the game.

Said it all along. Mitchell is a good centre, could become better, but he's no champion. He's had the advantage of being surrounded by international class players like Tedesco, Tupou, Morris, Keary and Cronk. Johnno Wright would have looked a champion amid that group. Sydney City are not going to let go a young potential champion

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2