No Changes - Ox still out injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Sea Eagles vs Warriors - Team Line-up
3/04/2007
By Manly Sea Eagles

Manly Coach Des Hasler has named an unchanged line-up for this Sunday afternoons clash with the NZ Warriors at Brookvale. None of the injured players will return for the match.

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Jamie Lyon, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Michael Monaghan, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite ©, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson
Interchange: Clint Halden, Glenn Hall, George Rose, Mark Bryant

Will halden get more than 10 minutes in the field this week? He is the new Willo.

Looks like Fats Daddy's info was spot on. Hopefully fats will be back soon to let us know when ox will be back playing again.

Mannnnn...this sux havinf around 24% of the cap sitting on the sidelines !!!

Orford on apparently $550k
Menzies - you'd say $250k
Matai - $150k

The way I read it, the guys will be rested UNTIL we start to get beaten.

The New Zealand Warriors have retained the same 17 which lost to Melbourne for this weekend's game against Manly, with Nathan Fien to start at hooker and George Gatis put back to the bench.

"We've decided to go with Nathan to give us a different combination at the start," said Warriors coach Ivan Cleary.

"Nathan and George have different qualities. It's fortunate for us that we have two hookers of their ability because they give us good options.''

Second rower Logan Swann will become only the club's third player to make 150 first-grade appearances in the game.

I agree with CIG, big hittting and go forward is what's required this Sunday. Keep it simple and up the middle. Watch their spreads, they'll kill us if we don't mark up. I fear overlaps. Thankfully Matai's out.

It's hard to have faith in the selection process when a first grade spot is continually wasted (even if he gets 10mins it's a token effort) and PL who should also be looking towards a grand final appearance are losing their halfback for this.

Hmmm not sure about this Halden being selected again.

Is he there if we pick up an injury around the 6,7 and 9??

Des??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4