No 13 is killing us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Man, I can see a case for almost all the above suggestions. Jake at 13 now - yep. Lawton 13 while Jake out - yep. Never have Josh A there again - yep. S Fainu a possibility with his size and ball skills (that we have only seen a small sample of but they look pretty good) - yep. Jake Arthur when he fills out with a bit of age - yep. But I would also think Weekes could develop into that position with a bit more experience and size. And then of course, there's Shu. Not now coz I want to see him at 5/8 for a while yet. But when Latu finally matures and is ready to take on 5/8 - Shu could be that 13.

Man, I can see a case for almost all the above suggestions. Jake at 13 now - yep. Lawton 13 while Jake out - yep. Never have Josh A there again - yep. S Fainu a possibility with his size and ball skills (that we have only seen a small sample of but they look pretty good) - yep. Jake Arthur when he fills out with a bit of age - yep. But I would also think Weekes could develop into that position with a bit more experience and size. And then of course, there's Shu. Not now coz I want to see him at 5/8 for a while yet. But when Latu finally matures and is ready to take on 5/8 - Shu could be that 13.
Some real solid points and options that make sense - nice post 🤙

Bulle at 13 for me. We need Jake up front as there really only is Paseka as quality.
Aloiai , Keppie and Sipley aren't going to get us to a premiership.

Some real solid points and options that make sense - nice post 🤙
Oh and like @mickqld has said above, Bulle is also another that could very well fit that role. We seem to have a lot of options and yet I'm still worried we can fill it. Go figure. @:D

I'll throw my 2 cents in.
Haumole at 13.
He does have some skills which we only see close to the line / scoring.

He is both the big body - bash through and the shimmy-shimmy-swoosh.
I'd love to see him more involved.
Haumole is all power play and can play anywhere in the pack including 13
If only we had a few of him

Croker to 13 and GCKT to 9 - as soon as Gordie is ready.

Croker can handle the defensive workload and would offer ballplaying.

I don't mind the Lawman suggestion to 13 but let's face it - the guy can't stay in the field.

I don't mind the Lawman suggestion to 13 but let's face it - the guy can't stay in the field.
13 is a dynamic role
Croker is not a dynamic player

13 is a dynamic role
Croker is not a dynamic player

But it gets Gordie in there for number 9 - who is a dynamic player.

There is more than one way to skin a cat my feathered friend.

And I'm trying to offer practical solutions based on our talent and salary cap issues.

G
He’s a big boy for a twenty year old and defensively pretty sound. Could see him in the yeo mould.
Good depth signing, but "big boy"?

He's 82kg, smaller than Johns, DCE, and pretty much every other NRL player. But he's tall (which is not footy size), and still young yes. He would need at least 10kg, and then he would qualify as a smaller mobile lock. 10kg is a lot of weight however

I understand that you are being creative and there are merits to your creativity

G

He's 82kg, smaller than Johns, DCE, and pretty much every other NRL player. But he's tall (which is not footy size), and still young yes. He would need at least 10kg, and then he would qualify as a smaller mobile lock. 10kg is a lot of weight however
Did someone say KFC?

Just kidding!

Just wondering if the 82 kg is his current weight or from when he first came in to 1st Grade?? Some of our stats are from when they 1st joined the club for example.

Did someone say KFC?

Just kidding!

Just wondering if the 82 kg is his current weight or from when he first came in to 1st Grade?? Some of our stats are from when they 1st joined the club for example.

Agree definitely looks more solid than 83kgs.

Id like to see croker in the 7 whilst DCE is out for origin. I think he would be much better than johns or arthur at this stage. He can kick a 40/20.

I think after this week GCKT can be named in the squad and we have lawnton still as utility.

I don't mind the Lawman suggestion to 13 but let's face it - the guy can't stay in the field

G

10kgs??? I can add 10kgs entering a postcode that just has a MacDonalds in it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4