• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
over on the site that i,am banned from they are saying that brett is out this week and robbo is at fullback any know what is going on 8D 8D

I read that Hicks is fullback - who knows. Apparently Gibbsy on 2UE has said that Stewart's shoulder hasn't come good.

Not good news.

That'd be right. Drive all the way from Dubbo to watch a flogging of a side that is half Premier League.

Probably because Creary has some experience, and hasnt let us down in the past

And also Des is not a risk taker as a coach, so i dont think we will see him give anyone a shot debuting in a huge crucial game.

Is strange though, hard to get a crack these days from PL if you havent played before for 1sts

Ummmm why isn't hicks at fullback??

01. Chris Hicks
02. Micheal Robertson
03. Paul Stephenson
04. Steve Matai
05. Mitch Creary
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford

Geez, that is a dodgy looking backline

I would prefer robbo at fullback tbh

we are stronger with Hicks in the centres than Stephenson, and Robbo is great under the high ball

As it turns out Robbo did play fullback, quite well too though he got stepped by Wesser and Campbell and Creary was legendary on the wing - his hit on Galea was worth the price of admission alone.

Believe it or not our backs outshone them in the second half.

Yeah, i was pleasantly surprised!!!

Well done to everyone... you'd be a harsh man to find a fault with any of them.... fair enough it wasn't the best first half but they more than made up for it with the heroics of that second half

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4