Nita - Bunnies trial update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
From MWSE:

The Sea Eagles first trial match is to be played against the South Sydney Rabbitohs in a traditional clash at Redfern Oval on Sunday 7th February. This will coincide with the 40-year anniversary of the historic 1970 Grand Final between the two sides. The Rabbitohs team will feature new recruits Sam Burgess and David Taylor.

The All Stars match will start at 4:20pm featuring ex-players and celebrities with the main game kicking off at 6pm.

All 2010 Gold Sea Eagles Members will receive a ticket to this match as part of their membership - your tickets were posted to you this week.

A limited amount of tickets are now on sale to Sea Eagles Members only www.seaeagles.com.au/book, you must be a member to purchase a ticket and all orders will be checked.

We're booked,

MB will speak with Aaron when I get back re where will be best to gather in the ground etc and then do a MWTS post with details.

Travel as per our chat an hour ago but will confirm prior
Cheers
Vid

Sounds like it will be a good night. I will be in Albany WA before heading back across the Nullarbor to Adelaide for the Clipsal 500.

Hope they put up a cricket score against the vermin.

A nothing game.  Souths will be out to hurt, so fielding U20s is a good move.  Better to have the big guys get a gallop down at Cronulla. 

Got my tickets today in the mail. No NRL (Manly at least) will be playing but at least will be football, ****e it has been such a long time since a game has been played,

I agree Pete. If you ever want an old game to watch though, give me a yell, and I'll send you a copy. Better still, drop around, bring some CD's, and we can burn them for you.

I now have every game on DVD since probably the last 5-6 games of 2004.

Ryan link said:
I agree Pete. If you ever want an old game to watch though, give me a yell, and I'll send you a copy. Better still, drop around, bring some CD's, and we can burn them for you.

I now have every game on DVD since probably the last 5-6 games of 2004.

When are you going to do away with all that corporate lifestyle rubbish down there Ryan and move up here ?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2