Ninja Cat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We started out with a boxer bitch at 8 weeks old.One of the best dogs I ever had. Little while later , my wife rescued a badly treated old male boxer. Then they had pups , and it was insisted that we keep one. Now we have 3 boxers. All 3 escape and go walk about. Found adult bitch on the highway in a bad state. Left us with 2 boxers. Then I saw this Fox-Russel at the pet shop for $30 and had to get him. Then sister in law who breeds Great Danes gives us a pup for nothing . Now I have 4 dogs. They have destroyed my back yard.
They do get walks but not as often as we should.Just dont have the time.
I just have too many but am in that position that if we get rid of some , how and who.
Oh , and I hate cats. Eyes and nose explode if I go into a house where a cat lives.
Fox-Russell (odie) is a typical terrier in that he runs all round the joint like a complete nut job , although he doesnt have a nasty streak in him.

Did have the time once, but work commitments have increased.
With us both away from the house all day , I guess they get bored and amuse themselves.
I spose at the time I thought it wouldnt be to much of a problem. How little I knew what having 3 dogs in their puppy stage would be like.

earl link said:
Did have the time once, but work commitments have increased.
With us both away from the house all day , I guess they get bored and amuse themselves.
I spose at the time I thought it wouldnt be to much of a problem. How little I knew what having 3 dogs in their puppy stage would be like.

Yeah agreed. I know what it is like.

I felt guilty having one dog in Sydney when I was at work all day.

Now I am up here I have two that keep each other company and have a big yard to run around in, plus I walk them every day. If I was at work all day I would feel pretty bad about having them

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6