1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nine's bias tonight...

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Normie, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +332 /4
    What an unbelievably biased opening segment for tonight's game!!!! For a while there, it looked like the Bunnies were the only one's playing until Nine threw in a scrap about the Raiders.......

2. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 /0
    Mate they're aiming it at the Sydney market because they are under the delusion, like Souths' supporters, that they are the 'Pride of the League.'

Simple really, just like Ray Warren's musings.

3. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +13,052 /259
    I agree " Pride of the League" and all that, it's though all they want is Souths in the GF and Souths winning.......disgusting really

4. mbe

mbe Active Member

Northern Beaches
    Ratings:
    +228 /11
    I just watch the game with the sound muted.I can't stand all their biased commentaries.I would much rather listen to the Fox commentators.

• Like Like x 1
    • mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
      Ratings:
      +3,786 /61
      The "league" must be pretty ****ed if the "Pride of the League" haven't won a semi final for 25 years. Hahahahaha what a ****ing joke Souffs are.

• Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +6,293 /44
      Can you imagine the uproar if we were awarded a penalty try like that last night.

• Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +213 /2
      all they wanted was Souths V Canterbury final. They will roll out all the old Souffs players throughout the week.

• DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +516 /0
      Good. They can have their victory tonight. They always act like this when they win one big match. The should realize that it's been eons ago since they beat a top four team. The Faders gave this match to them. I can't imagine any other team sitting back, and letting the Souths players run and off-load like they did tonight. Very poor effort from them.

• Like Like x 2
      • StuBoot

StuBoot Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +799 /7
        Yep, I mentioned to my daughter we didn't get a lead in like that last night. Also no mention after the high shot from Burgess #1 in the first half. It was a penalty but not on report, it seemed like Sterlo was gonna say something about it but just moved on. We didn't even get another look at it.

• Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +509 /20
        what was the crowd? was it 30 odd as they have been saying?

• lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +3,689 /66
        Stuff like this is just embarrassing

You know the deal when you are Manly fan. They hate us and we hate them

What does it mean? We rarely get the rub of the green in News Limited media but otherwise it is pretty fair. Of course the story tonight was about Souths - massively supported club who has not won a semi for 25 years

I understand the irony of whinging about the whingers but the carry on over how "we are commentated on" (hint turn off the sound) "what is written about (hint do not read it) or you could just stop bloody whinging and repeating the same crap over and over (and yes I am going to stop reading / responding to threads like this)

• Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +152 /1
        How was it a penalty try?. No Englis didnt even catch the ball.

• voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
        +1,236 /9
        ~35k I think