nine & foxsports get the 20/20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A week after securing the broadcast rights to the National Rugby League for more than $1 billion, Nine Entertainment Co and Fox Sports have teamed again to grab the rights to the International Cricket Council's flagship limited over series.

The partnership, with ESPN Star Sports in Asia, will see the ICC World Twenty20 broadcast live on Fox Sports and Nine later this year.

It also includes the Women's Cricket World Cup and ICC Champions trophy in 2013 and the Under 19 Cricket World Cup and ICC World Twenty20 in 2014.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol it is only in the hit and giggle stuff

Quite looking forward to the Cup though

And to think I used to cheer for Ireland, now they're ranked above us - well us not you.

I'm looking forward to it as well. I made sure I bought the channel that shows the cricket on satellite in Canada so it'll be sweet :)

We knocked over India by 1 run this morning

Had forgotten what a win was haha. McCullum 91(55) is a nice tune up

And you guys batted first, so nice defense in the last over or two!

Yeah especially when our death bowler was taken out in a Waugh/Gillespie style collision, Franklin stepped up which I didn't see coming

Still wish we has Ryder there

ouch!

off topic but i just watched a video of some great catches.

there was this NZ one - I think it may have even been a regional game but man oh man was there an awesome over the boundary, throw the ball into another player type catch.

*spoiler*

You lost against sth africa in a warm up game, as we did against eng. (T20)

That would have been from the last summer, Bevan Small and Michael Mason, was a ripper

Another one worth looking up is Mayu Pasupati

Kiwi Eagle said:
That would have been from the last summer, Bevan Small and Michael Mason, was a ripper

Another one worth looking up is Mayu Pasupati

small and mason - that's the one, what a ripper!

the pasupati one is a corker as well.

love the classic catches!

(being an ex- bowler myself, you appreciate your team mates coming through)

lots of love, Glen McGrath

aka GE

*not really

**** - now i've been watching mcgrath highlights. He's my absolute hero!

1 can't find any footage of the best catch I have ever seen. Was Nathan Astle in 1999 v South Africa, was at long on, sprinted about 20m and with a full stretch dive took it in 1 hand in front of the sightscreen, and there was a bit of drizzle around so he slid about 10m after taking it

Just watching the Australia v Ireland game. What the hell are your boys wearing ?!?!?!

On McGrath, his ball to dismiss Lara at the 99 World Cup still rates as 1 of the best I have ever seen

A guy that used to play for my club is in the Ireland side ! Looking forward to watching him

He went over there about 4-5 years ago, funny thing is for us at Club level he was a batsmen who hardly bowled but for Ireland he is a bowling all rounder. Jones is the man

Kiwi Eagle said:
Jeez Warner and Watson are A grade ****wits

Good win set up by these boys this morning over Ireland. Don't care what they are like off the pitch.

Mals said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Jeez Warner and Watson are A grade ****wits

Good win set up by these boys this morning over Ireland. Don't care what they are like off the pitch.

.....Before a ball had even been bowled in Australia's reply, Ireland's wicketkeeper Gary Wilson said something to David Warner that riled him so much that he invited a confrontation.

Watson walked down from the non-striker's end to intervene. Umpire Aleem Dar told Ireland's captain, William Porterfield, to get a grip.........

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2012/content/story/582924.html

There's that other pesky side of the coin!!

KE - I think I remember that catch you are talking about. shall try to find it as well.

Re: Uniforms, I don't know either! Maybe they thought they needed a dark colour to keep out the cold....in sri kanka!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
McCullum 123 from 58 was handy to watch after the game !!

it was ok....

I guess. ;)

So aust say they are going to bounce the windies in the next game.

Great tactics morons. Look for 30 or 40 sixes scored through thick top edges over the wicket-keeper!

It's a ridiculous tactic! Hopefully it's a smoke screen.

Shall be an interesting one the lankans v sth africa.

Thankfully they're all on tv here, and as I've now got a fair bit of spare time.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6