Nicho or Luai for origin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who would you pick at 6 for NSW this year?

• Luai

• Nicho

• Luai with Nicho at 14

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here is a random thought....Luai at 14?

Played that tole for the Panthers when Maloney was there and covered dummy half.....Api not killing it atm.

Just thinking out loud here

Here is a random thought....Luai at 14?

Played that tole for the Panthers when Maloney was there and covered dummy half.....Api not killing it atm.

Just thinking out loud here
Also just thinking out loud. Luai starts or is dropped. Dylan Walker would be a better 14 than Luai and that's not gonna happen. Maybe Luai gets game 1 with Nicho otb.

Queensland pick and stick and their success makes the Blues want to copy them but we have depth on another level. We need to utilise our depth and not pretend we are QLD.

Nicho hands down, how do you leave him out? Answer, you don’t…….

Not sure I’d even have Luai in the side……

Nicho's form has been excellent as has Cleary's. They are similar types of player. Luai as halfback for Samoa was close to being the player of the tournament in last year's WC. However, I think Hynes at 6 would provide more opportunities for the Blues' outside backs. With Wighton unavailable, either Hynes or Luai may be selected as 14. Hynes can cover more positions.

If there's one thing you can count on its the NSW selectors picking players based on "combinations" rather than on form and excellent players missing out on SOO call ups as a result, especially in the spine.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2