• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for clarifying HappilyManly, for nearly 2 years now I thought Choc part owned 'fish and chips on Crown' and Ive seen him and Jarryd Hayne there the most but Snake heaps aswell and other Manly and Parra players frequently hang out around here too.
There's plenty of leaguies to spot.
On my flight back from Melbourne on Saturday, my seat was across the aisle from Cooper Cronk, behind me was my mate Big Al whose well known within the Sea Eagles and our most high profile supporter Hugh Jackman was upfront in business.
I saw most of Aussie Cricket team at Melbourne Airport before boarding too but I hate Cricket so I only recognised Shane Watson I believe..
They had a piece in the Manly Daily about Snake's Melbourne Restaurant.
Crown Street Grocer is heavily tagged by Choc and Spudds Gym is also in Crown Street. So lots of hangouts for the boys.

They had a piece in the Manly Daily about Snake's Melbourne Restaurant.
Crown Street Grocer is heavily tagged by Choc and Spudds Gym is also in Crown Street. So lots of hangouts for the boys.
Yeh makes sense, I miss out on a lot of manly daily info unless I'm visiting family or friends back home in Dee Why but I knew there was some official connection towards one or two places

Do any afl players have cafes in Sydney? One could cook up a cross code cap rort with businesses in other states with collusion from clubs, laundering profits.

Has been very solid. Wasn't he always in the halves in the lower grades?
I loved watching Nico in NYC :nod:

Good to see him playing against his old NYC mate Liam Knight :clap:

He went to NQL from Manly and must have ended up in the Scumo's feeder Club

Last edited:
Loved watching him in Holden Cup, and how awesome to debut in his home town of the Central Coast!

Sucks he ever had to leave us, great utility player

2015 NYC Grand Final runners up

Sea Eagles U20s
1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jesse Bogle
3 Addison Demetriou
4 Jesse Ramien
5 Mitch Thomas
6 William Pearsall
7 Riley Travers (c)
8 Liam Knight
9 Hugh Pratt
10 Jesse Maxwell
11 Luke Garner
12 William Bainbridge
13 Darcy Cox

Interchange
14 Nicholas Hynes
15 James Parker
16 Dallas Koen
17 Moses Noovao-McGreal

Coach: David Heath
----
They all split up when Manly flicked Heath :(

Still a #GoodSort :inlove:

Not as good looking as Garrick

I am sure @ellakasmar would agree !

0i8a4782.jpg

2015 NYC Grand Final runners up

Sea Eagles U20s
1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jesse Bogle
3 Addison Demetriou
4 Jesse Ramien
5 Mitch Thomas
6 William Pearsall
7 Riley Travers (c)
8 Liam Knight
9 Hugh Pratt
10 Jesse Maxwell
11 Luke Garner
12 William Bainbridge
13 Darcy Cox

Interchange
14 Nicholas Hynes
15 James Parker
16 Dallas Koen
17 Moses Noovao-McGreal

Coach: David Heath
----
They all split up when Manly flicked Heath :(
It was a big blue at the time, David Heath had taken a bunch of wooden spooners to a team that made a grand final and the management of the day squandered a chance to blood these kids. Now I know you cannot keep every player but when you look at the quality of players we have let go it is a harsh reminder. Nicho was great today and sad that he plays for the Drizzle. Liam Knight really screwed up here and Ramien is unstable in that he has switched clubs twice since 2015. That Holden cup team was a breath of fresh air to watch in a very turbulent time for Manly.

Nic Hynes was given his big moment is a big match against the title contenders Souths and he he did not disappoint .

I wonder just how much more this kid can improve

Nic Hynes was given his big moment is a big match against the title contenders Souths and he he did not disappoint .

I wonder just how much more this kid can improve
Nicho's attitude was similar to Cade's.
He was our 5/8 and just kept mixing it up with the bigest opponent :D

The height and bulk that he has now added should see him become a regular in an NRL side somewhere. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2