• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Wolfpack

Bencher
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=0-d-Hf5Zzn4[/video]

Found this incredibly hectic & incredible video courtesy of Blogging the bEast.com. Now while we can't all be awesome like the Rams, we can aspire to be the 12th ram & follow the RAM RULES when we're all cheering the Rams on tomorrow.

SACK!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Ram Rules!

mickyj said:
They are not the 49ers so therefore do not rule.

5-1 aye Mickyjuice we might have already qualified for the playoffs lolz

But seriously looking at who we've been playing....its a concern that these teams arent anything special

BTW lol@the eagles losing to us....thought this may have been their year

Matabele said:
How long will the Vikings Ponder their future?

They should've ended that discussion & dumped McNabb a few weeks ago.

I'll always have a soft spot for McNabb (He is the greatest QB in the history of the Eagles, after all) but he has been useless for the past four or so years. His performances in D.C. weren't an aberration, most Eagles fans were expecting him to suck with a different team, Reid had been covering up for McNabb since 2006.

He doesn't seem to understand the stage that his career has reached, either that or he doesn't want to accept it. Going on with this diva crap (the most recent example being the discussions over his poor throwing motions) might have been tollerated at Philly but he can't keep throwing his weight around when he's been brought in on a one year deal to keep the seat warm for a rookie QB.

@The Eagle - :p Thought you might have enjoyed that. The Eagles this year have been the 2010 MWSE. So much promise, so much talent, so many 4th QTR fade outs. We choked it up big time against the Niners, how do you lose a f**king 20pt half time lead at home? For shame. Not to take anything away from the Niners though, they ran the ball well & stuck in there for long enough to deliver the killing blow. They've struck gold in landing Jim Harbaugh to be the HC, what he's done with that roster is phenomenal. The craziest thing is that they still have five NFC west games to play - that means two games against the Seahawks, a game against the Cards & two gimmies against the lolRams. F you SF. F you & your easy schedule.

At least we smacked the 'Skins around this week & the general suck of the NFC East (& NFC in general TBH) this year means that we are still a great shot of making the playoffs. It's scary how good the Iggles are playing but still losing games. The red zone offence is woeful. Bright spots are LeSean McCoy becoming one of the best RBs in the NFL & our D-Line being head & shoulders above anything else in the league. 18 sacks in 6 games - which is especially amazing given that we've been missing Trent Cole for the past two games & Darryl Tapp since round one, both of those guys are back after the bye & Brandon Graham is expected to return from his ACL injury that he did last year.

Tony Romo is going to be walking into his own worst nightmare two sundays from now. Angry Philly home fans, the best D-Line in the league against one of the worst O-lines in the league, no #1 RB (Felix Jones out with a high ankle sprain). What do yo do, run the injury prone rookie until the wheels fall off or try to throw in the face of incredible pressure at guys like Nnamdi Asomougha, Asante Samuel & Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie? Man, it'd be nice to see our D actually work like it's meant to for once, fingers crossed that the Cowboys cop the brunt of a resurgent Eagles.

Oh & to stay true to the original post, the Rams still suck. Nice 0-6 record you got there.

Omfg.....2010....worst year ever, hated every moment of it, lol@our easy schedule, it will be to our detriment though.....sail in with a stupid record like 12 wins then get thrashed in the 1st game of the post season.....i still think we are the great pretenders

The compensation for sucking in 2011 is the prospect of getting Andrew Luck in the draft. As the Dolphins are my 2nd team I'm hoping they continue to suck and finally get someone to fill Dan Marino's shoes.

Wolfpack said:
the general suck of the NFC East (& NFC in general TBH)

Nothing wrong with the NFC North. Arguably any of those teams would top any of the other NFC divisions if they got a chance to play in it. Even the Lions are showing signs of life.

If the Dolphins don't win the Suck for Luck race I'd be very suprised, the only teams that are close are the Rams (they won't take a QB for obvious reasons) & the Colts, who are probably the Fins main competitors for Luck.

Nothing wrong with the NFC North. Arguably any of those teams would top any of the other NFC divisions if they got a chance to play in it. Even the Lions are showing signs of life.

The Vikes & the Bears aren't great football teams. Minny give up bigger leads than Philly on a good day & they have a rookie QB at the helm (lol, McNabb). The Bears are just crap all-round, after their shoe-in schedule last year they're starting to feel the bite of some real opponents. As for the Lions, their resurgence has been coming for a few seasons now, so not suprised to see them doing well. They're a great chance to nab one of the wildcard spots.

The Pack are the only real contenders in the NFC at the moment.

All is good again the world tonight, the good guys have won.

Philly over Dallas, 34-7.

AWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!

romowned.gif

And ESPN has started a "Suck for Luck" thermometer. Current favourites Colts and Dolphins with the Dolphins ahead because their remaining fixture list is all against teams with a .500+ record.

ManlyBacker said:
Hey, the Vikes won one!

The Ponder era is off to a good start.

ManlyBacker said:
Oh boy, ugly game and ugly result. We had it, had it, dropped it.

I didn't get to see the game but I saw the box score & highlights. Just don't know what to make of the Bolts this year/this decade. They have such a good team on paper but always seem to find a way to come apart.

A few decent pass rushers would do them wonders though. Was getting pressure on Cassel a factor at all?

Matabele said:
The Ponder era is off to a good start.

I did see McNabb having a press conference mid-week where one of the reporters asked him if he thought that he should still be the starter - his answer, "of course I should". Deluded to the end.

Ponder was very impressive against Carolina from what I saw (as he was the previous week against the Pack). Has all the makings of a top 10 NFL QB, if the Vikes can land a quality offensive tackle in the coming draft they'll be sitting pretty.

Just found out a funny little fact. Jarred Allen has more (0.5) sacks than the Colts, Bucs or Chiefs entire defences do.

Wolfpack said:
ManlyBacker said:
Oh boy, ugly game and ugly result. We had it, had it, dropped it.

I didn't get to see the game but I saw the box score & highlights. Just don't know what to make of the Bolts this year/this decade. They have such a good team on paper but always seem to find a way to come apart.

A few decent pass rushers would do them wonders though. Was getting pressure on Cassel a factor at all?

Our pass rushing was really poor and made almost nothing. We are seriously missing the Sproles and LTs. Rivers was good in the air but we were behind the whole game. We had one TD disallowed for the softest interference call and that would have made a huge difference plus another missed FG. Rivers got 369 to Cassel's 261 but some of those were flukey. All the same we had 4 plays in the final 2 minutes to wrap it up and screwed it up badly with a fumble. Not on song and made poor errors the whole game amd I never felt comfortable that we would win and was rightly fearing it would all go wrong.

Anyone else caught the Saints play?

How good is their offence going! It's like watching them when they won the Superbowl a few years ago.

The say Ponder out-performed Cam Newton on the weekend. Not everyone is convinced Newton should have been a #1 draft pick.

eagles2win said:
Anyone else caught the Saints play?

How good is their offence going! It's like watching them when they won the Superbowl a few years ago.

Heh, the 62-0 game against the Colts, they lost to the Rams (of all teams) this week. They should still win the NFC south comfortably though.

The say Ponder out-performed Cam Newton on the weekend. Not everyone is convinced Newton should have been a #1 draft pick.

He did, but only just. Given Newton's performances this year it's fair to say that he deserved to be the #1st overall pick. I had doubts over whether he would be able to make NFL quality throws but he has been immense so far. You have to remember how poor the Panthers offence is as well, he's basically carrying them on his back at the moment.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13994/cam-newton

There are his stats, if the Panthers get their **** together they could actually be a force in coming years, assuming Newton keeps going the way he's going.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4