• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Ram Rules!

The Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
Yeah I can see the Niners taking a QB high in the draft. Alex Smith can keep things clicking over but just doesn't have the talent to put numbers on the board.

I'm really suprised with how well their D is going, Aldon Smith has turned into an absolute beast after a quiet start to the year. Smokie for Defensive Rookie of the Year IMO.

Our d will be rather happy with schooling fat boy,I'm concerned it will be to hard to beat blokes like the qb from green bay or Brees with field goals alone...i wouldn't be shocked if our D has beaten our O with touchdowns, atleast Smith is getting 3s I guess so things could be worse

True, but in saying that no one in the league really has a chance of stopping Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees when they're on fire. Brees is just far too smart to shut down all day & Rodgers is one of the finest QBs I've ever seen play. When GB or NO are on fire, you just have to hope that your team can keep up in a shoot-out because they're just going to put points up on the board, no way around it.

That's why I really think that the winner will come from the NFC this year (namely GB or NO). The two best teams in the AFC are Pitt & Baltimore IMO but I just don't think that either of those teams has got the firepower to go toe to toe with GB or NO.

If by some freakish luck the Pats manage to get to the Superbowl I think that GB/NO (assuming they don't choke) will run up a cricket score against them & boy would that be good to see :D

Obviously sf is one of the only teams that has a shadow of a chance of shutting either team down but I won't be disappointed unless we lose the ****ing superbowl lol

I dont mean to brag but noone makes metres along the ground against us and in the air minus wheel routes we aren't to shabby either

If we did get there though its got to be some kind of record, but we do play in the ****test conference in the nfl so maybe its luck our stats are so great, but we did shut down fatty fat fat

Oh absolutely, Niners have definately earned their record & seed. They haven't had a hard schedule but it hasn't been a cakewalk like some (*cough* Cowboys *cough*). Their D is dominating right now, really nice pick ups in free agency.

For the record, I wanted Philly to grab Carlos Rogers to play opposite Asante Samuel & was disapointed when he signed with SF. In saying that, we got Nnamdi so it's not like I can complain.

Chargers have had results go their way and now have a miracle chance. I took the $34 offered yesterday and wish I got the $80s on Friday. Can but live in hope :)

ManlyBacker said:
Chargers have had results go their way and now have a miracle chance. I took the $34 offered yesterday and wish I got the $80s on Friday. Can but live in hope :)

Hard to keep us eternal optimists down.

The Bolts actually have a really good chance to win the AFC west - the Raiders are in free fall & Denver are a joke of a team that have been coasting along on beating up on weak teams that can't crack their D.

Having said that, Norv Turner is a special for getting fired this off-season so it'll be interesting times in SD no matter what happens in the playoffs, I would say.

As long as they get another coach that is willing to throw the ball around (just wouldn't seem right if the Bolts became a running team, SD needs to air it out!) & give Rivers the space he needs they should be fine.

Well, the dream is over. Sad beginning to Christmas for me, but at least we did the Cowgirls 20-7 - should've got the shutout but let them walk in a long TD with 4 seconds on the clock, I guess that sums up our season pretty well.

Hopefully this nightmare of a season can be a good thing for the young guys, most of whom were stars in college & have never experienced any failure with the Iggs. Get rid of some cancers like Asante Samuel (FOAD dreadlocks) & DeSean Jackson (barring a pretty big attitude change). If we build around a solid young core of guys like Maclin, Allen & Herremans who all bleed green then we should be right in the long run. Our LB corps is absolute rubbish though & we really need a top talent to help there (Lets go Luke Kuchely!), but that is the only glaring problem. Potentially bright future for Philly.

Very surprised to see the Bolts get hammered by Detroit, they were deserved underdogs but I never saw them losing by that much. They aren't entire dead I don't think but it's more or less over for them. Sad, but it might be the catalyst for change that SD need.

Very impressed with the Niners. Scrappy game against the Seahawks where they were well below their best but still managed to get the W. Alex Smith has really turned his career around under Harbaugh, I guess that just proves how bad a coach Singletary was. He's not a top tier starter but is very serviceable - nice pocket presence & accuracy today. Handy player when he isn't having to get into yelling matches with his HC.

Aldon Smith only needs .5 a sack to equal the rookie sack record set by the Freak which is amazing. I'd say that the record will be his come this time next week.

Saw that AP got injured in the 3rd Q of the Vikes winning. Hope he's okay, didn't watch the game because the prospect of two teams who want to lose playing each other isn't exactly enticing.

I wouldn't mind Jackson out our way, some players need a boot to the face like that to reach their best, he is worth a punt like that for his talent alone, he showed me that in the miracle of new meadowland last year

New coach or not Smith will never be the second coming (of Montana)

I can't believe our change this year, from being a terrible team in a **** conference to a good team in a **** conference, the standout play for us last year was against a **** team not touching this bloke (browns I think) who ran in an almost unimposed td (looked like he had superaids) to the best defensive unit (or was last week)

Still Smith is the biggest question mark in our hopes,he and our wr's are concerning to be honest

Tanking is disgusting, imo the draft should be done using a random number generator as opposed to rewarding mediocrity and yes MATCH FIXING (lol@bulldogs)

I don't see how awarding the opening draft to the ****test team helps competition, what it really does is endorse bad crowds and terrible games, its bad enough when a team is sucking but to then reward them for it is counter-productive,RNG promotes people to still have the pride in the colours and create upsets

Just read on PFT that the Vikes have confirmed that AP has a torn ACL & MCL, awful news. He'll miss a good deal of next year before he can even talk about getting back on the field.

Jackson was talking about how exciting the future is with the Eagles & how "we're" destined for great things, so it sounds like he wants to stick around. No way he is going to get the 10m a year he wants though, not from the Eagles, not from anyone.

Ram Rules!

Well the boys went to **** again had 3 goes at winning the division and still couldn't get it done.

To make matters worse there's talk of Peyton going there, here's a thought sure up the d then worry about the o.

NFC bEast was rubbish this year, well below par. Giants didn't really deserve to win it but with the Eagles & the 'Boys both tripping over their own feet thats the way it goes some times.

Ah well, at least we can look forward to the off-season & all the change that it brings (Spagnuolo for Eagles DC & Eagles to take Luke Kuechly at 15th ovr in the draft will make me a happy, happy man).

http://www.nfl.com/schedules?seasonType=POST#Week

There's the schedule for the playoffs. I'm gonna go with Cincy, Pitt, NO & Atlanta to win in the WC round, though I would like to see the Denver Tebows upset Pittsburgh. The Steelers are decimated by injuries so it's not as crazy as it seems, but I just can't get past how awful Tim Tebow is.

I'll be adopting NO & Baltimore as my teams in the playoffs, though I'd be happy if SF or Cincy (lol) win it. I do think that NO will take out the SB however, they are just the complete package.

Tebow did the job in overtime - somehow. Can't believe that Pittsburgh let them do it, though their injury problems were huge. Packers and Saints look the deal, though the Ravens might be a chance and New England have a lot to prove.

So baptism of fire for our D,facing easily the best QB left in play,hopefully he gets shut down.......i do believe this is how it ends, not with a bang but with a whimper.......if Brees gets shut down we could claim to shut down god himself....

Jimmy F'n Graham...

This game has been immense.

I think Smith just bought himself another year as the Niners QB...crazy, crazy finish.

Feel bad for the Saints but it's great to see how excited the Niners are to get a shot at the NFC championship. I think I'm going to have to watch the replay of this game a few more times - awesome football!

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

ALEX SMITH HAS TAKEN 7 ****ING LONG YEARS TO GRADUATE

You dont get much more clutch than that **** right thar

Every half half call conspired to **** us,will Rodgers do better IF he gets there?

Will the Tebow circle jerk ever end?

Well this is awkward but better than having to do the packers

I'm more confident of stopping Manning than I was Rogers

Im scared because now not winning would be a let down

I haven't missed a playoff game.

I haven't bet but would have thought the Saints were morals after their super comeback win against the Lions. They did so many things right that day but couldn't win yesterday so that gives a lot more credence to me of the 49ers effort.

It was one of the great exciting games and the pick of this weekend. The 49er stadium looked sensational as a fortress and we could only dream of Manly having that kind of support.

I like Eli so not fussed but I do think you will get the bickies and head to SB!

Pats were like a machine and I think the Ravens will need a miracle to get out of Gilette alive.

Jeez the Pack were awful, that's the worst I've seen them play in quite some time (the no TD game against the Bears in 2010 is the only game that comes to mind). Still trying to figure out what Sam Shields was doing on the Hakeem Nicks hail mary TD - they just played like they had already won.

Given my dislike for the Pats & especially the Giants I'll be cheering for the Ravens & Niners this weekend, I think that the Pats will end up going all the way though, if their D continues to play as it has in the playoffs & not the worst in the league like they were in the regular season then they should do enough to let Brady throw them to another championship.

Here's to hoping that the Niners don't just win, but that they absolutely crush the giants. It'll be great to see if they're still so yappy if they get crunched in an NFCCG.

Well, can't say the Pats deserved that one but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Wilfork was immense in the middle & was collapsing the Ravens pocket all game - well deserved MotM. Ninkovich provided some great pressure for the Pats as well, made life difficult for Flacco - especially with how long it took for Rice to get started.

For all the crap that Flacco copped in the build up to this game I think he played really well. The one pick was a terrible throw that should never have gotten airborne but it wasn't the killer blow that it could have ended up being. Balti should feel as if they've been let down by their recievers, they were better than usual but still not good enough. Still can't believe that Lee Evans dropped that pass at the end, you just don't drop those if you're a pro football player, inexcusable.

Feel for Billy Cundiff, he'd be feeling terrible right now. The snap was poor but not unworkable & he still should have made what would've been an easy kick. Tough break for him.

Niners are the last hope left for the good guys, hope they crush big blue.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2