NFL Results Spoiler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The Eagles go down. Philadelphia that is. Were behind 24 - 6 in the 3rd quarter but came screaming back to take the lead 25-24 and then missed two point play to get the three point lead. Also missed a conversion.

Cardinals then came back to score a TD with two point conversion in the final quarter. Phoenix will be rocking.

Now for the Steelers and the Ravens!!

It was fantastic to watch - fingernail biting stuff in the second half. Cardinals really looked on top most of the game and then lost it 3rd Q and it looked like a big upset after such dominance. No offence to Eagle fans but I thought the better team got home and as a bonus they broke their 61 year title drought. The 'maroon & whites' (heh heh) have shown a lot over the last month and have a good shot in the SB.

Gutsy win by the Steelers. Fark their supporters are a hard lot. When their punter miskicked they absolutely gave it to him. Then there were the S&M masks in team colours, gold chains and the the BS chant echoing around when they didn't like a decision. I guess there wouldn't be anything else in that town these days that would give them any reason to be happy.

If it wasn't for the fact that the Steelers have been there and done that in the SB I would slightly favour the Cardinals. But I think they will probably mentally implode over the next 2 weeks.

Better team got home indeed in the Eagles game, although that no call on the pass interference had me a bit miffed. Regardless, even if that call had gone the other way they were still a long way from the endzone.... Top game though.

It seems that Steelers are going to punish the Cardinals though.

The Steelers are the top defensive team and the Cardinals will struggle to make the big plays such as a couple of those passes today. It should be a good game though. The Cards showed a lot of ticker to come back, having lost the lead. Steelers offence will have to be up - their offensive line is a bit hot and cold and Rothleisalphabet does not always get the protection he needs.

Thrilled that the 'Iron Curtain' are there again.

Another happy Steelers fan , their defence was amazing , watched the full replay and think they should have won by more. The home ground advantage is a real plus in these playoff games. Pittsburgh were lucky enough to have 2 consecutive playoff games at Heinz Field ( home ) in snowy conditions.

Here's hoping for a Manly / Pittsburgh double for myself and Canteen Worker. I'll be in either Phuket or Koh Samui for the Super Bowl. That means a 4am / 5am start by my time difference calculations. OUCH !!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2