NFL 2022/23

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Ok does anyone follow the NFL. Watching a great match between Raiders v Broncos. That stadium in Las Vegas is something else. Personally I support Cincinnati Bengals or Philadelphia Eagles. Eagles are flying so far at 4 and 0.

I take a fleeting interest in the Eagles, purely because of their mascot.
I hope the RL finals were shown on American TV. It would open eyes about how tough our sport is. Virtually non-stop, brutal action, without protective equipment.
US football stops after every play, so you get a few seconds of action then a long pause. Not knowing any better I ask: Do you need to be fit to play US football? It seems to me there are so many stoppages that you get plenty of time to rest between bouts of activity.
I would like to know. Also, are the collisions any more fierce than we see in RL?

Been a Kansas City Chiefs fan ever since my uncle went to the States when I was a kid and brought back a Chiefs' pennant that was hung on my bedroom wall. Lot of bleak years but the team has really become a force over the last four or five seasons, thanks mostly to having an incredible QB in Patrick Mahomes.

Ok does anyone follow the NFL. Watching a great match between Raiders v Broncos. That stadium in Las Vegas is something else. Personally I support Cincinnati Bengals or Philadelphia Eagles. Eagles are flying so far at 4 and 0.
Been an Eagles supporter for going on 41 years now,good season so far.

Redskins, Football Team. Commanders, no matter the name or jersey we still suck.

It surprised my they 'only' play 16 games in 17 weeks - yet the intensity!

Yet to have a team. I seemed to have been into it more when Don Lane would do his 1 hour show on the weekend years and years ago (and years ago).

I remember likening the montana to rice combo (49'ers)

Been a Kansas City Chiefs fan ever since my uncle went to the States when I was a kid and brought back a Chiefs' pennant that was hung on my bedroom wall. Lot of bleak years but the team has really become a force over the last four or five seasons, thanks mostly to having an incredible QB in Patrick Mahomes.
Did the job over Tom Brady today. But at 45 he can still throw them. Just think we might have DCE till he's 45.

Seattle Seahawks is my team, but will be a struggle season imo.
Team I like is Buffalo Bills to get it done and Kansas City will be a show.
I enjoy the sport, but it's on Mondays and 1 game Tuesday and Friday so only catch some between working live on my office screen.

I am a browns fan.....
F764D17B-E6E2-4B6D-8551-13F9723CAE99.png

Vikings, but lose interest in it fairly quickly when the NBA starts

Easier to record the games and flick through all the stoppages too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4