Next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trbojevic
Taufua
Roberts/Lolohea
Walker
Mead/Uate
Green
Cherry-Evans
Lussick
Parcell
Taupau
Gillett
Buhrer
Trbojevic

Koroisau
Myles
Asofa-Solomona
Fonua-Blake

Wright
Idris
Hynes
Cullen
Walsh
John
Godinet
Lawrence
Knight
Meehan
Brown
T-Rex
Hopoate

The first priority for next year is figuring out why we have a prolific injury toll and fixing it. We haven't made the finals for the past two seasons under different coaching staff and this is a key reason why.

Y the **** do some of you keep naming tafua.
Old, slow can't read play or catch a ball

Taufua is only 24 and playing while busted. But yes for the all of his returns and try scoring, he comes up with some pretty poor plays as well.

He should be replaced only if we have someone better to replace him with.

We have a very good core, but that core needs to produce next season, because they have under performed 2 years straight.

Matt Gillett makes us a contender in my opinion, and full strength, we need some positional changes. Love Jake, but he doesn't have the pace, or ball playing to be lock, so I agree with Matty Johns unfortunately, he needs to go back to prop.

Also, if you want, you could swap players around below (Lawrence for Myles or Meehan for example - Koroisou for Brown etc).

Either way, both grades there would have NO excuses, because that may be as deep as we have possibly ever been.

FIRST GRADE
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. David Mead
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Marty Taupau
12. Matt Gillett
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Siosai Vave

NSW CUP
01. Brayden Wiliame
02. Brad Parker
03. Matthew Wright
04. Tony Satini
05. Tom Wright (give him a go on the wing)
06. Cameron Cullen
07. Luke Walsh
08. Williis Meehan
09. Apisai Koroisau
10. Nate Myles
11. Nathan Green
12. Frank Winterstein
13. Jamil Hopoate

14. Hugh Pratt
15. Liam Knight
16. Jordan Sims
17. Dylan Kelly

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. Brad Parker
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Marty Taupau
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Jamil Hopoate

14. Apisai Koroisau
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Willis Meehan
17. Siosai Vave / Solomona

01. Tom T
02. J Taufua (B Wiliame)
03. S Matai (B Parker)
04. D Walker
05. B Parker (M Wright)
06. B Green
07. DCE
08. Jake T
09. M Parcell
10. D Lussick
11. M Gillett
12. M Taupau
13. J Buhrer

14. A Koroisau
15. AFB
16. Myles
17. Lawrence

Not too much variation from Ryan but the enquiry to Roberts manager makes me think Skivvy is hanging up the boots. I may be wrong but at this point i wouldn't be surprised if Snake finishes in the NRL on his terms which if he is fit and firing isn't a bad thing. Mix of speed, size, experience and youth.

FIRST GRADE

01. Brett Stewart.
02. Jorge Taufua.
03. Tom Trbojevic.
04. Dylan Walker.
05. Brad Parker.
06. Blake Green.
07. Daly Cherry-Evans.
08. Jake Trbojevic.
09. Matt Parcell.
10. Darcy Lussick.
11. Marty Taupau.
12. Matt Gillett.
13. Jamie Buhrer.

14. Jamil Hopoate.
15. Addin Fanua-Blake.
16. Nate Myles.
17. Lewis Brown.

NSW CUP
01. Nicho Hynes.
02. Brayden Wiliame.
03. Matthew Wright
04. Frank Winterstein.
05. Tom Wright
06. Cameron Cullen
07. Luke Walsh
08. Williis Meehan
09. Apisai Koroisau
10. Liam Knight
11. Nathan Green
12. Billy Bainbridge
13. Dylan Kelly

14. Hugh Pratt

Not too much variation from Ryan but the enquiry to Roberts manager makes me think Skivvy is hanging up the boots. I may be wrong but at this point i wouldn't be surprised if Snake finishes in the NRL on his terms which if he is fit and firing isn't a bad thing.
Snake coming back next year could help Turbo out a lot as well. It's clear that while he has improved, he still has a lot to learn about defence as a fullback.

Snake coming back next year could help Turbo out a lot as well. It's clear that while he has improved, he still has a lot to learn about defence as a fullback.

Agreed he has yet to assert himself as a defender. He is pretty average in this regard. Seems to be more of a strength issue so will come with age.

It's obvious from the last two months of football that the team are really having a dig for each other, the effort is there, but we are a few ingredients short of being a genuine top8/top 4 side.

Moving forward I think

1. We will have Blake Green next year to take some pressure of DCE and pose a threat either side of the ruck.

2. We should sign TRex; massive call but the only time the Dogs looked like they had our measure was when Kas and TRex came on. It was only time our side looked flustered. He will struggle to get the coin he wants at the Dogs given how many players they need to re-sign so I think he is available for the taking. If not TRex then Tagatese. We need 1 more mad giant in our squad!

3. There are no decent outside backs off contract so Matai needs to Go around next year with Walker in the centres. Brenko lee will go to the Dogs and that's the only other option worth pursuing.

Big no from me on having snake play on. Tom will be fine after a preseason at fullback and a fully fit ankle. His defence last night was average yes but he didn't look confident all night because of that injury. He should be sent off for surgery he has done all that is needed of him and more, same with Jorge he will improve once he is fit again and confident again. Get them in for surgery, Jorge will get re signed soon which will also put confidence back in his mind after a tough start he improved under the highball and played through the pain.

We are in massive trouble.

Likely finish 2016 is 12th, only 4 teams behind us.

Eels are better than us, no doubt.

Roosters (Pearce in for full season, add Keary) and Souths (add Farah) will be better next year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6