Next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
With the possibility that Watmough will be out, and Rose definitely gone, who comes in to replace them ?

Menzies would be the ideal fit, but unknown so leave him out of the equation

My guess will be Hall to move into the 2nd Row, with Cutherberson on the bench as a prop (you will love that Fluff) and maybe Jack Afamasaga onto the bench too

It's going to be hard to get up for this game.

Actually, screw it.. I don't wanna think about next weekend yet.. i'm still celebrating last nights win! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

They have a few worries, bout 4 of them went down injured today, Wesser and Jennings looking doubtful for next week.

Pritchard will be the big danger next week for us

Ah yes, thats right

I was a bit worried about friday, often you see sides struggle to back up after a game like last night, however Penrith going down like flies helps that a bit

Other way round for me. Watmough was the same as Myles in Origin and an earlier one this season from Burns

Matai shouldn't go, but is a chance. If anyone saw the footy show today and sae the Brut big hits everyone of them was the same as Matais tackle, and Cross contributed to his own downfall the way he twisted and went down. Seems to be no love lost between those 2, remember in 2005 Cross dropped the knees into Hill and Matai went up and gave it to him

That was my first thought when Matai smashed him...back in the old days when Matai was behind Ashley Alberts in our centre pecking order. Matai got up throwing plenty of punches on a cold Canberra night!

I don't think either of them will have any problems to be honest.

Choc got charged. No suspension with an early guilty plea. 93 carry-over points.

Nothing for Matai or King.

Pritchard got a charge, but he won't miss a week with an early plea.

Beautiful, thanks Will, have been waiting for the news.

Elated about Watmough, didnt think there was a chance he wouldn't miss a week, however next indescretion will see him gone

I'd give Afsamanga a run instead of Cuthbertson on his performance a fortnight ago. Cuthbo's defense is a weakness. Missing Rose won't trouble us as I'm with Mata on his lateral defense; he hasn't any. Defense is the key with The blockheads from the mountains, hit the big men early by going up in defense in numbers. And also Gower has errors in him. Just pressure him and there's a few kicks out on the full, forward passes from the scrum base etc. Our backline is superior and if we put them on their arse, the only way I see us losing is just not turning up mentally.

the only way I see us losing is just not turning up mentally.

Exactly right. Ive got the feeling we have gone from "heads down bum up, grind out the wins" type attitude to "we smell success & are hungry for it each week". It makes me think the wont just turn up tuned out.

If thats correct expect to see us win again this weekend and knockoff the bye the following weekend. 8)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2