• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Funa went well. He had a baptism of fire early. His finish to score in the corner was faultless and looks to have plenty of speed. He will only get better IMO.

He needs to do some jumping training.

They worked it out in the end , let Coates catch it and then tackle him , Scorpio was great in the second half .

Last edited:
Anyone calling for GoJetSki to start was watching a different game from me .... was well off the pace and made dropping off tackles look like a performing Art ... understandable first game back ... but he is well underdone ..

The stats show he made 13 tackles, missed one and one ineffective (w/e that means).

Not sure if that changes anything or if you'd rather malt in your chocolate milkshake which is always preferable.

Off the bench for this one was correct I reckon.

Funa's preferred position is centre.

He went OK last night, after a shaky start. He should improve next week if Suli is out.

So Jorge on the wing & Funa inside him?

Sounds quite solid actually.

EdIT: correction, it would be Garrick on wing, Funa inside him, with Jorge & Parker on the other side.

Still, I like the sound of Funa & Jorge linking up.

In junior grades didn’t Funa normally play left and Parker mostly right side? I didn’t see much of them back so that may not be right.

The stats show he made 13 tackles, missed one and one ineffective (w/e that means).

Not sure if that changes anything or if you'd rather malt in your chocolate milkshake which is always preferable.

Off the bench for this one was correct I reckon.

I don't know how they define a missed tackle but he fell off about 5 ineffective tackles that I saw ... maybe someone with plenty of time and who is anal retentive could watch the game and let me know ..

Isn't centre the hardest position to defend? That may be an issue for a second-gamer against the Raiders.

Would guess Des will put:
Elliot (centre) and Garrick (wing) on the right
Parker (centre) and Funa (wing) on the left

Boyle for Taupau
Walker to right centre
Croker start 5/8
Schuster to bench and push Croker to hooker when he comes on.

Or Elliott to right centre.

Backline looks weak if Jorge and Suli are out unless you push Walker to centre (probably won't happen but IT SHOULD)

If available wouldn’t mind if Jorge is given a chance at centre. He wouldn’t have to worry about bombs, he’d be great in defense & he’d be pretty unstoppable in attack! Leave Walker, Garrick & Funa where they are. If Marty is out then start with AFB & Keppie....if Siro is out then Thompson, JetSki & Jake as backrowers. Reserves Paseka, Boyle, Waddell & Croker......maybe Sipley for Paseka??
Trbo
Funa
Jorge
Parker
Garrick
Walkz
DCE
AFB
Levi
Keppie
Thompson
JetSki