Next week v Rabbitohs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
RiverEagle said:
Brissie Kid said:
Frank said:
I can't see us losing another game this year.

The Hayne plane and JT say hi.

So do GI and the Burgerheads ( and Jamal and Sowie) for that matter.

Souths are the only team that really concerns me, they are moving along nicely - they are a formidable team.
Souths are only formidable when other teams allow them to be like the pathetic Knights did in their last game . You were also concerned when we played them in the first round and they were at full strength and we beat them without the Snake , Gift and Taufua .
Wake up to your self and be confident. You are a Sea eagle supporter !!!

BOZO said:
voicefromthehill said:
RiverEagle said:
Brissie Kid said:
Frank said:
I can't see us losing another game this year.

Souths are the only team that really concerns me, they are moving along nicely - they are a formidable team.
Souths are only formidable when other teams allow them to be like the pathetic Knights did in their last game . You were also concerned when we played them in the first round and they were at full strength and we beat them without the Snake , Gift and Taufua .

Are you cyber stalking me? I struggle to remember posts from yesterday, let alone the opening rounds of the comp.

voicefromthehill said:
BOZO said:
voicefromthehill said:
RiverEagle said:
Brissie Kid said:

Are you cyber stalking me? I struggle to remember posts from yesterday, let alone the opening rounds of the comp.
All you need to remember is how good our Sea eagles are and you'll be right mate :)

KaZa said:
I cant help but think a loss before the finals is good for us. Maybe this one should be it.
We need to show them who's boss we don't need a loss

The Dogs loss was all the wake up call Manly needed :cool:

They would have been embarassed being beaten by a Team with no halves :s

TEAM LIST V SOUTHS

Brett Stewart
Jorge Taufua
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Peta Hiku
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Josh Starling
Matt Ballin
Brenton Lawrence
Anthony Watmough
Tom Symonds
Jamie Buhrer

Jesse Sene-Lefao
Justin Horo
James Hasson
Jason King

BOZO said:
Symonds has earned his spot starting instead of Horo . What do you guys think ?

I agree, he also adds a bit of insurance just in case one of our backs gets injured, he slips easily into centre.

BOZO said:

Yes he certainly has. He runs just as hard, but also has better ball skills, and doesn't seem to make as many mistakes as Justin. The only real issue is that it's moved Buhrer from the right edge, and although Ferris has kept up his form, I really liked his combination with DCE.

I think we miss Dunamis on the bench, and I look forward to having him back in the side at the expense of Hasson.

KaZa said:
I cant help but think a loss before the finals is good for us. Maybe this one should be it.

No, not a good idea. If we lose to Souths and have to meet them in finals, it will really give them confidence.

I would prefer we lose a game to a team like the Cowboys at home, or even Penrith, because come finals time, we know the Riff will go missing, and the Cowboys have a terrible time travelling.

BOZO said:

G'day all,I agree Tommy has earnt himself a starting spot,but I reckon there will be a change and Justin will start to help blunt the souths big boys early.
cheers mike

BOZO said:
TEAM LIST V SOUTHS

Brett Stewart
Jorge Taufua
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Peta Hiku
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Josh Starling
Matt Ballin
Brenton Lawrence
Anthony Watmough
Tom Symonds
Jamie Buhrer

Jesse Sene-Lefao
Justin Horo
James Hasson
Jason King

Add Dunamis and (hopefully Gift) to this and it's our best.

Tooves will then have the angst of who to pick, or leave out.

Not bad at all for a team tipped to struggle, especially depth-wise, yet again this season.

As for Horo, he should be refreshed and raring to go hard or go home too!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2