Next top Model

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
http://www.news.com.au/mark-gasnier-to-have-a-try-at-modelling/story-e6freuy9-1226105114730

THE final whistle is yet to blow on his footy career, but rugby league great Mark Gasnier is already tackling a potential new career - as a male model.

The Dragons' veteran centre, who will hang up his boots at the end of this season, quickly emerged as the next Craig Wing after nailing his first modelling shoot at Cronulla beach on Friday.

Boasting he hadn't practised in the mirror beforehand - fearful wife Claudine would kick him out of the house - Gasnier donned Flinders Lane threads and posed expertly at beach and cafe locations.

"I went OK, I think, and I didn't get nervous," said the 30-year-old Test star.

bob dylan said:
What the hell is he gonna model, chin-straps for helmets?

Maybe promoting sauce lol

I always thought he was one of the ugliest blokes in league but the chicks seem to love him

some chicks may love him but not all of us. he's revolting, not only the chin you could get pickles out of a jar with but the hunched/rounded shoulders - yuk!

MissKate said:
some chicks may love him but not all of us. he's revolting, not only the chin you could get pickles out of a jar with but the hunched/rounded shoulders - yuk!

Its ok Kate I hear its for the Ian Roberts quarterly mag,i doubt the chin goes for women as it could be used as an extra hand

OneEyedEagle said:
Wolfpack said:
Well he may not have the looks but at least he is a nice, respectful bloke.

Oh wait...

Is that before or after his early morning phone call to a DJ

DJ? Wasn't it a phone call to a certain model asking 'where the blood hell are ya?'

I know that wasn't the exact wording but sounded better then "fire up"

eagles2win said:
OneEyedEagle said:
Wolfpack said:
Well he may not have the looks but at least he is a nice, respectful bloke.

Oh wait...

Is that before or after his early morning phone call to a DJ

DJ? Wasn't it a phone call to a certain model asking 'where the blood hell are ya?'

I know that wasn't the exact wording but sounded better then "fire up"

I can't remember the model incident but the DJ incident did occur just before SOOI 2004, he and I think Minichiello got dropped over it.

I guess that’s what happens when you have a 4 toey humans on an all night bender trying to use a mobile phone.

Apart from that incident he has been pretty much a cleanskin, can't keep persecuting the poor bloke something that happened 7 years ago.

Gaz could always get a job modelling foreskin transplants - since his face is a giant one.

Foreskin Face - the new superhero from DC Comics, what a Marvel!

MissKate said:

Thats not a Model - This is a Model!

Manly Boys set the benchmark in looks and performance :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8