Next Tests YART HAS to be:-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
01. Anthony Minichello
02. Eric Growth
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Mark Gasnier
05. Timana Tahu
06. Darren Lockyer
07. Andrew Johns
08. Mark O'Mealey
09. Danny Buderus
10. Willie Mason
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Glen Morrison
13. Tony Carroll

14. Craig Wing
15. Luke Bailey
16. Jason Ryles
17. Steve Simpson

I'm thinking most of you will question:-

12. Glen Morrison
13. Tony Carroll
17. Steve Simpson

Can we have a YART alert option installed on this site, similar to the wicket alert on Baggy Green?

Nah - tell me that isn't the best side Australia could field. Yeah - that's right. So shut your pie holes !!! LoL

That side is pretty good (minus Morrison maybe)
It has got my totally fcuked how petro seventy cents a litre keeps his spot.
Imagine the outcry from the cane toads if that side above got through. I'd say we need a new coach before that's ever going to happen!

Mason? I'd much rather start with Bailey.

Kennedy > Carroll any day of the week in every department.

I don't agree on Morrison though. The guy hasn't even played SOO. Choc should be selected before him.

I wouldn't mind seeing Skandalis coming off the bench.

After yesterday's effort jason Ryles should change his name to Jason King. He wasn't anywhere to be seen against the kiwi pack.

I know he wasn't alone but he was very poor and didn't want to take them on at all. Probably thinking about his warm saucer of milk after the game.

Tony Carroll - don't you mean TBA? Too old like the rest of the broncos. Would rather have choc in the team instead.

Agree with Grothe inclusion. Disagree with dropping Matt King. Probably Kennedy over Carroll. Carroll is known for his defence but Kennedy is 3 times the ball runner.

I must admit to being a little bafeled to see Lyon ommited but I thought in a whole, the side sent over should have got the job done. That being said, Tate, Civino, O'Donald, didn't look the part. Their were others who could have performed better.

Mason to be booted & replaced from your bench with Bailey. Mason had ADD the whole game. Typical of someone with mind elsewhere or maybe he is just chip on shoulder type who doesnt concentrate on footy.

I wouldnt argue with a Skandalis or other suitable replacement for the vacated (Bailey) bench spot.

Kennedy in for Carroll.

8)

After yesterday's effort jason Ryles should change his name to Jason King. He wasn't anywhere to be seen against the kiwi pack.

But thats his usual game plan? I'm yet to see the feline do anything semi-decent outside Oki Jubilee.

Mason to be booted & replaced from your bench with Bailey. Mason had ADD the whole game. Typical of someone with mind elsewhere or maybe he is just chip on shoulder type who doesnt concentrate on footy.
I wouldnt argue with a Skandalis or other suitable replacement for the vacated (Bailey) bench spot.
[/quote]

Good man

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4