Next home game Blockbuster v’s Bulldogs Fri Jun 6th (Round 13)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We must try to hold our own in the middle, and rely on DCE and Killer, Snake, JT, Pets, Skivvy, who will all need to have blinders. Dessie will have strong, inside knowledge game plans. This is not looking too flash. Can't see how we can turn this around so quick. Not enough go-forward up front.. Too little ball security, Too many enemies among the referees.
Canines by 8. I want to be wrong.

StuBoot said:
The bookies have faith, we're favourites @ $1.65.

after injuries , last 2 games , scumdogs 1st on table & hit up meters . i cant see how they worked this out...

I see nothing but a dogs win here, until i see improvement in our side i cant see us beating a top 4 team atm. The odds for this game are way over for the dogs, it should be even money. God i hope the team proves me wrong.

BOZO said:
Never underestimate the Manly winning spirit guys . Never !!!

Absolutely Bozo. I see nothing but a win here. Manly by plenty.

The Bulldogs have not beat anything special the last half a dozen rounds.
The only team of note that they beat is the Rabbits and they were not going that flash at the time.
Have faith Manly brothers & sisters.
Go the Mighty Eagles!!

Less than 40 reserve seating tickets left:

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/sea-eagles-v-canterburybankstown-bulldogs-brookvale-new-south-wales-06-06-2014/event/13004C51B53A9FA4?artistid=1297216&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=695&tm_link=artist_msg-0_13004C51B53A9FA4

Hope we can crack a 20,000 crowd. Spread the word to get to the game this Friday !! & get there early ...!, buy tickets in advance.

I reckon if we get over 15,000 we would be doing well.
A sellout of all reserve seating is no indication of the crowd as there aren't that many reserved seats available, and also being the TV game on a Friday doesn't help either.

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Brookvale Oval, Friday 6 June 2014
Kickoff 7:40pm

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Gavin Morris;
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Jason Walsh;
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Phillips;

SEA EAGLES
1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Peta Hiku 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Starling 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brenton Lawrence 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Justin Horo 13. Jamie Buhrer
14. Jesse Sene-Lefao 15. Dunamis Lui 16. Tom Symonds 17. Jason King 18. Jack Littlejohn

DOGS
1. Sam Perrett 2. Mitch Brown 3. Chase Stanley 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Krisnan Inu 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood
14. Dale Finucane 15. Tim Browne 16. David Klemmer 17. Sam Kasiano

Official Match Hashtag: #NRLmancby

That's about as strong a side as we can get, apart from Gifty.

Not sure how fit a few of our guys are, but this game is far and away our MIGOTY so far and for awhile thereafter.

I have faith, but am nervous already.

Go the Eagles!!!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Brookvale Oval, Friday 6 June 2014
Kickoff 7:40pm

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Gavin Morris;
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Jason Walsh;
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Phillips;

SEA EAGLES
1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Peta Hiku 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Starling 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brenton Lawrence 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Justin Horo 13. Jamie Buhrer
14. Jesse Sene-Lefao 15. Dunamis Lui 16. Tom Symonds 17. Jason King 18. Jack Littlejohn

DOGS
1. Sam Perrett 2. Mitch Brown 3. Chase Stanley 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Krisnan Inu 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood
14. Dale Finucane 15. Tim Browne 16. David Klemmer 17. Sam Kasiano

Official Match Hashtag: #NRLmancby

The match of the round and these are the pinkies we get????

Game plan - need to find a way to tire their forwards , yes they are big guys and make the meters but how big are their engines ???

if they run out of gas , they cant run far...

Thats why toovey is on bigger $$$ than me , his job to work it out..

I'm happy but surprised to see DCE and Choc in the team. I hope it's a genuine list. I don't like it when players are named if there's no intention of playing them.

And of course forecast is scattered showers mostly over Brookie rest of Sydney dry.

panash said:
Game plan - need to find a way to tire their forwards , yes they are big guys and make the meters but how big are their engines ???

if they run out of gas , they cant run far...

Thats why toovey is on bigger $$$ than me , his job to work it out..

Good kicking game should do the trick and quick play the balls. We may need to kick early in a lot of the early sets to turn them around. Possession is also mission critical. If we make errors like we did against the knights, we will be toast

Got a feeling its gonna be Jack LJ, not DCE. I notice him there last in the list of a 5bench, and DCE has a couple of injuries and could make either or both of them worse.
Is 2 points worth that kind of risk to a star player ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7