Next 2 Games are KEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

Believe it Feathered Friends :rock:

Oh ****, @HappilyManly has caught the @BOZO disease!

Getting back in topic
I don't think we will win either game over the next 2 weeks
We are going to be in a fight to keep our top 8 spot.

Manly will beat the storm this week. If we dont you can kiss the top 4 goodbye. But very confident we will get the win. Roosters at brooky will be a tougher game I believe as our form at home has been shocking this year. After the back of a nice win over storm I can see us downing the chooks as well in a close one.

Our performances against the Sharks and Roosters this year have me believing that we can be the best team in the NRL any given week. Our issue is consistency. If we play well we can beat both the Storm and Roosters.

Every team goes through a flat patch. Dragons we're in one, but they jumped out of theirs against us.

We have been off the pace for weeks. Now add Players rested and rejuvenated. Players embarrassed. Injuries mended. A game we can't possibly win. It has all the ingredients.

Every team goes through a flat patch. Dragons we're in one, but they jumped out of theirs against us.

We have been off the pace for weeks. Now add Players rested and rejuvenated. Players embarrassed. Injuries mended. A game we can't possibly win. It has all the ingredients.
As usual Double Hoops - plenty of logic on all aspects mentioned
I'm heading down now for the Tom T anytime try into Manly win at 6/1

Basically, full strength team bar Siro and Jorge, I'm okay with wright if his kicking is on target and leg 100% which we will need now. So yes next 2 games will show where we are at physically, mentally, strategically and skillfully. Have I left any lly's out?
Let's hope that Baz was planning for these 2 games week's prior due to our patchy form recently.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8