News: Watmough looks ahead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>It took just seven days into the off-season for Anthony Watmough's mind to start replaying the 2010 campaign over and over.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5211-watmough-looks-ahead.html">Read the full article</a>

Good on him.

On a side note, someone once told me that the reason Choc rarely passes the ball is because he was an only child and never learned how to share :)

Well I just hope that every other player in the squad, especially the ones that have been around the club for several years, have sat back and reflected on season 2010 and their poor performances. Hopefully they have taken this same decission to be determined and focussed enough to not let history look upon our squad as a one hit wonder.

There are a lot of shackles that have been shed which leads me to believe a much better attitude in the locker-room will be evident:-
+ The Stewart case;
+ The masses of injury;
+ The players that didn't want to be here are gone;
+ Hopefully a lot of players will reflect on their poor 2010's;
+ The poorer players contracts are up this year, so I'd expect them to lift;

it goes on.

Ryan link said:
There are a lot of shackles that have been shed which leads me to believe a much better attitude in the locker-room will be evident:-
+ The Stewart case;
+ The masses of injury;

it goes on.
Yes,there were a lot of negative aspects to last season, many over which the club had no control. Hopefully 2011 will pan out better for us.

Ryan link said:
+ The Stewart case;
+ The masses of injury;

it goes on.
Sometimes you make some very good points Ryan. 
Agree with all these but I'd also add:
+ The scheduling of our matches, definitely not in our favour (but is anything!)  Eg how many Monday night matches did we get = lower crowds and therefore less support didn't help.

Ryan definitely gives me more hope and enthusiasm than I have had since we bowed out this year. I just wonder whether we are deluding ourselves like the Sharkie supporters.

Do players read these threads, if so i better not make a comment in regards to Choc. All I will say hope he plays how we know he can next season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4