NEWS: Walker Unlikely to return

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nup dont agree.thats a bit harsh mark.yes he did a dumb thing but have you done a dumb thing or two as a twenty-something-year old? Bet you did, as have we all. Lets not all be so quick on this forum to judge people shall we.yes, just like you i'm disappointed he's not playing due to this but Give the kid a break (no pun intended). Just a thought
Wow, this forum would be no fun at all if we weren't allowed to be quick to judge people!!!!!

I think whether he plays or not hinges on the way he wants to swing

The key will be If he acts like a nob then it will be an open & close case with his chances slammed shut in his face and knocked back.they key to keeping his spot left ajar will be his personal decision to try & re grain the respect of his team

Sill- who knows - funnier things have happened

So you think that's what it all hinges on then?

Dylan's actions were way too harsh. He knew Dory lost her memory every 10 seconds. How could she possibly remember he lived there?

He found Dory, but did he ever find his premiership ring?

Last edited:
The Lurker SN says trouble in Souths camp, players not receiving all their "Bug$ Bunny".
Also, Burgi not happy with talk of brother TomTom having to map out a new future.

burns.jpg

Not really surprised at this. Walker was supposed to be out for a month with a broken hand and its only been 3 weeks.

However, if he does play against the Knights tomorrow I just hope he isn't being rushed back and ends up re-injuring his hand.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
Not really surprised at this. Walker was supposed to be out for a month with a broken hand and its only been 3 weeks.

However, if he does play against the Knights tomorrow I just hope he isn't being rushed back and ends up re-injuring his hand.
Yeah, I think it would be rushing it too to get him back playing so soon. I broke the base of my 5th metacarpal of my right hand back in December and only had in a cast for two and a half weeks and I know for myself that I wasn't capable of the normal function of my hand after getting the cast off. Hopefully he doesn't end up getting tendonitis like I did because that's where all my dramas started and ended up with the operations on my hand on the 30th of June.

Yeah, I think it would be rushing it too to get him back playing so soon. I broke the base of my 5th metacarpal of my right hand back in December and only had in a cast for two and a half weeks and I know for myself that I wasn't capable of the normal function of my hand after getting the cast off. Hopefully he doesn't end up getting tendonitis like I did because that's where all my dramas started and ended up with the operations on my hand on the 30th of June.

BUT, he's younger than you, and that makes a big difference.

I had a shoulder reconstruction in the early 2000's after falling from my motorbike, Dr told me I'd have my arm in a sling for 3 1/2 months and then take 2 months for rehab to get it working again. I said " but Doc how come those footballers can get back on the field in 8 weeks".....he said "Mark, they are 21, you are 45" !!!!

I had a shoulder reconstruction in the early 2000's after falling from my motorbike, Dr told me I'd have my arm in a sling for 3 1/2 months and then take 2 months for rehab to get it working again. I said " but Doc how come those footballers can get back on the field in 8 weeks".....he said "Mark, they are 21, you are 45" !!!!
Yeah, that's true :)

Spot on there champion

You would have been sweet if you:

1) needled it first every time you needed to use it.

2) spent hours every day icing it.

3) used OxyContin prescribed by a Doctor employed privately by your employer, daily.

4) used stillnox prescribed by the same in-house doc to help you sleep if you were in pain.

5) dragged yourself to work every day despite the pain in case another worker shines in your position, possibly causing you to be fired or moved on.

(I am sure this is the reality for the poor beggars, we should possibly cut them some slack).

Now it looks like he might be a chance.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Related articles:

Dylan Walker could be shock inclusion in Sea Eagles side
Jon Geddes, Manly Daily
July 30, 2016 6:00pm

STAR back Dylan Walker could make a shock return to the Sea Eagles side for tomorrow’s game with Newcastle at Brookvale Oval.

Manly Sea Eagles may bring Dylan Walker back for Newcastle clash
  • 7 hours ago
  • by Jon Geddes
  • Source: The Daily Telegraph

SEA Eagles coach Trent Barrett has revealed star back Dylan Walker could make a shock return to the Manly side for tomorrow’s game with Newcastle.

Now it looks like he might be a chance.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Related articles:

Dylan Walker could be shock inclusion in Sea Eagles side
Jon Geddes, Manly Daily
July 30, 2016 6:00pm

STAR back Dylan Walker could make a shock return to the Sea Eagles side for tomorrow’s game with Newcastle at Brookvale Oval.

Manly Sea Eagles may bring Dylan Walker back for Newcastle clash
  • 7 hours ago
  • by Jon Geddes
  • Source: The Daily Telegraph

SEA Eagles coach Trent Barrett has revealed star back Dylan Walker could make a shock return to the Manly side for tomorrow’s game with Newcastle.

Surely not!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6