News: Toyota Cup all 'Fired Up'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
The Toyota Cup squad has really come together since training started early November. After last weeks after a big win over the Tigers we took advantage of some free tickets to an advanced screening of the new movie ‘Fired up’.<p>Our coaching staff stresses the importance of enjoying our time away from the training and playing paddock and they encourage us to go out and keep ourselves fresh. It’s a long season and we’re only six weeks into it, so nights out like these help the team develop a strong bond both on and off the field.</p><p>Our unbeaten start to the season is very pleasing and is a credit to not only the efforts of the entire squad but also the training staff and its rigorous preseason schedule. The team has really gelled with every team member playing a big part in our early season success.</p><p>While David Penna has really got the team exuding confidence we’re well aware that it’s only early days and certainly not getting ahead of ourselves.</p><p>Furthermore on behalf of the entire Toyota Cup Squad I’d like to thank Sea Eagles Members for arriving to the games a little earlier to cheer us on. It hasn’t gone unnoticed and is very inspiring when we hear our supporters cheering us on. Especially at Brookie! Thanks again.</p><p>Jamie Buhrer
Captain
Sea Eagles Toyota Cup Team</p><p> </p><p>http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=15806 </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/toyota-cup-all-fired-up.html">Read the full article</a>

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6