News: Tigers threaten Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>AN ANGRY group of Tigers are already penning the round 20 rematch against the Sea Eagles into their diaries, along with promises of a get-square with George Rose.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4619-tigers-threaten-rose.html">Read the full article</a>

did anyone figure out exactly what Rose said. we need a lip reader damn it

The slightest talk of the tigers fowards doing absolutly anything ever is hilarious; let alone a get square.

Good luck fellas.

I don't think that rose would be too worried about either fulton or Gibbs.

Maybe a stray punch could land on dinasours nose and maybe fire him up a bit.

this is the same fulton who stripped the hammy off odonnells bone in a disgraceful tackle and ran away to england.

imagine him taking on choc at brooky in front of the hill.....

We all know how Gibbs went the last time he rattled the sabre against the Bullwogs.  Bring it on I say, I'll back our forwards in a fight over theirs any day. 

Bruce Gubbs was giving it to O'Meley all game. Ogres hit up was Superb!! Then Mason shouted down at the chump!

I'd feel bad if we messed up the Tigers forwards in the next game, it's not good to beat up on babies.

Grubby pieces of sht

They had no idea how to tackle George the other night, so they may as well get belted in a scrap as well

Maybe they will draw inspiration from the 12th Man and the Crowbar tackle haha

Even though no Tigers players were quoted in the article....the very thought that any of them are openly contemplating a square-up is laughable.

I'll definately be attending this game now.

Dan link said:

I was thinking the exact same thing as be strode off the field Dan. Do we have a hearing impaired member on the boards that can translate.
In the meantime I will volunteer...

Rose-"Gibbs you are a sh1t c$&t. U and fitzhenry are gonna get it and not just because everyone hates you! I'm gonna f&@k you both up with the squasher tackle.

Dan link said:
I can lip read* and I think his words were:

"I consider your propensity for taking a nap after being tackled to be an unmanly attempt to influence officials. This disappoints me, let's discuss it later in the car park."

* but my eyesight is crap

Cam pull your head in mate you can't talk like that champ

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4