News: Suburban teams lose home-ground advantage for NRL Finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It affects ONLY those of us that have the small traditional home grounds, so not Brisbane, not Melbourne, not the Titans (and so on)....it's all about just two things these days MONEY and TV.

And it ALL comes down to that, wether it be where games are held, what's shown on TV (or not).

The "game" is just a vehicle for people to get rich, and ultimately this is exactly what the Superleague war was about.

GOD BLESS ARKO!!

yeah we'll all go back to playing at Henson park and Redfern oval, and anyone who has caught a train in Sydney knows what Lidcombe Oval looks like these days.

You cant have it both ways, if you want the money out of the game it has to come from somewhere, and that is the corporates and TV.

Yes it Sux, I agree on that, but it's not 1975 anymore.

Just another nail in 'generic' coffin.

Theyve killed off the personalities of the sport, now the next step is the personalities of the traditional home grounds.

Like someone else said, all that will be left in NSW in 20 years time is the SFS, ANZ and Marathon stadium.
We'll prob end up with all the clubs called - The Sydney 'insert name here'. Like in the early nineties where some genius came up with the idea of removing suburbs names. (sydney tigers and bulldogs etc)

All the teams will be playing the same boring arse generic style of football and probably all wear the exact same jersey just with different colour schemes. Prob a cathy freeman style 1sie!

The best days of league are behind us IMO. I only still watch it because the 80's and 90's made me a addict and even though the **** getting dished up now pales in comparison, it resembles it enough to keep me interested.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2