News: Storm declines extra security

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ConcernedSupporter

Reserve Grader
<p>PARRAMATTA's Paul Osborne yesterday offered increased security for Melbourne Storm on Friday night as the teams prepare for a grand final rematch. <strong>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4837-storm-declines-extra-security.html">Read the full article</a>

Storm players have shown they can take money in paper bags, but out Parra way they had better be able to catch coins.  ;D

I used to live in Fairfield and Campbelltown back in the 70's.  Having said that I spent a lot of time around P/matta back then.  However, I'd watch myself at Paramatta these days.

I went out a few months ago to look at a rental unit.

Went to the location and what did I see?

Four abandoned cars right at the front of the building.

A pirate flag hanging over the balcony.

A lot of people I wouldn't want to assocate with on appearance alone.  (However, they my have been nice but their appearance didn't exude confidence in me.)

I asked what some of them thought about the building and was told it was pretty rough with a lot of crime in it.

On the way back home was cut off by a green P plater that didn't know the road rules (I noticed he was from a non-english speaking background but he appeared to know how to swear very well in English.)

I had stopped at a red light and was waiting for it to change to green.  To the bloke behind me I didn't take off fast enough when it turned green and he also showed how well he could do hand gestures and swear very well at me, all for the matter of a second or two.

Several other incidents of lesser importance also took place but not worth speaking of here.

I commented to my wife that we have now seen the 'ugly' face of the west and wouldn't entertain living or buying there even for a rental property.

I have some clients who are eels supporters and I ask myself why?

Anyway each to there own I suppose. :(

Maybe Jamie Lyon should hand back the coins the eels fans threw at him.

The logistics of ths are impossible.

How will the Melbourne players provide the extra security while they are on the field playing?

DSM5 link said:
You should leave the roller at home next time.

It was the Jag actually.  The roller and the merc were both in the shop.  So I had to slum it.  I thought it would blend more into the westy culture anyway. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4