News: Sticky - "We threw the towel in"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>HE HAS staunchly supported his players over the past two years but Cronulla coach Ricky Stuart could not hold back any longer.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4712-sticky-qwe-threw-the-towel-inq.html">Read the full article</a>

Re: News: Sticky -

I really feel for Albert.
The poor kid is at risk of never wanting to play again or having his career shortened because of the way Sticky is playing him.

Put stapelton in Fullback and move Kelly to the wing, he obviously has speed and talent but is not a fullback.
He looks scared back there and loks terrible under the high ball when under any sort of pressure.

He obviously has some talent and speed to burn but he jsut looks nervous and scared back there

Actually I thought the Sharks played betters against us for the first 25 minutes than they did against Parra.

I agree about Kelly - put him on the wing

I understand what your saying about Kelly, dan. I agree to an extent but he won't make it in NRL if he doesn't grow some balls and at least have a go at the ball.

I agree he isn't a fullback but the most dissappointing part is that he isn't keen on putting his body on the line and to me this plays a huge part in the make up of a decent footballer.

How old is he, only 19 or something right?

Give the kid a fair go, not many fullbacks come in that young, especialyl ones who havent played in that position.

Sticky is going to ruin the kids future

Agreed Barrett was woeful

Re: News: Sticky - \

Maybe Ricky should actually take a white towel to each game. Be prepared.

Kellys situation might also relate to Hoppa jnr (except he has FB exp). Would have to defer to Des on that one though.

Don't know why he blames the players, he's by far the worst coach in the NRL.

clontaago link said:
Who cares, Cronulla are scum and get what they deserve

I care when I see a young kid with some obvious ability being sent out to be slaughtered

It's Stuart who should go, and I believe I read somewhere that Cronulla are sounding out that other perenniel loser, Nathan Brown to come back and run the hopeless joint.

Can't give the source but apparently the Sharks are so close to being insolvent it isn't funny. They have massive debts and no way to pay them off.

they should take the deal to move to the central coast that was on offer

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=182985.msg258945#msg258945 date=1271113971]
they should take the deal to move to the central coast that was on offer

Imagine the outcry from the Bears.
[/quote]

Who?

no-one would listen to that defunct mob anyway.

Bluetongue offered them something like $2m I remember hearing, they should have taken it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8