News: Stewart will take time to hit top form, says Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY coach Des Hasler does not expect Brett Stewart to immediately return to the sort of form that lit up the competition in their premiership year of 2008, saying thoughts the star fullback will be back to his best so soon are unrealistic.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5430-stewart-will-take-time-to-hit-top-form-says-hasler.html">Read the full article</a>

Apart from looking a little tentative at some times, I already some of that spark returning.. ball n all tackles, running out of the line to take out the playmaker, cut-out pass for a try-assist, just to name a few.

I don't think there is any doubt he'll hit top form but whether he is able to cross the try line as regularly is a different matter.  Different team, different playmakers, different style of play.  All those factors will play just a bigger part on if his try to game strikerate rather than his own personal form.

Masked Eagle link said:
I don't think there is any doubt he'll hit top form but whether he is able to cross the try line as regularly is a different matter.  Different team, different playmakers, different style of play.  All those factors will play just a bigger part on if his try to game strikerate rather than his own personal form.

yep

Shane link said:
Thank god he didnt have to play under that retard 7 last year

Yes and No. If stewy had been there, he would have looked better and manly may have increased the offer

jbb/james link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186882.msg323635#msg323635 date=1300235347]
Thank god he didnt have to play under that retard 7 last year

Yes and No. If stewy had been there, he would have looked better and manly may have increased the offer
[/quote]

Unfortunately, Brett had a different retard to deal with.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6