News: Sea Eagles zero tolerance for 2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182234.msg248563#msg248563 date=1262690130]
...... until you crushed them by showing them your ring finger.

a` la Hoppa ?
[/quote]

You say that as though that's a bad thing :) Best attribute on a woman - butt.

Ryan link said:
Yep, I've been on a few big nights at the Ol Diggers. I tell you what - that place is what Manly League's club should be - outlook and all. The only thing it lacks, is lots of honeys. The place could have always done with more honeys I tells ya.

It used to get them about 10 years ago.  Up until 11pm the place was full of youngsters before everyone headed into Manly. 

Bradza link said:
I've lived in God's country all my life and have never heard of the Harbord Diggers Hotel?! I wonder where that is? The journalist must be on loan from the Illawarra Mercury.
As a youngster I lived in the very street where the Diggers is. It's on the northern headland of Freshie Beach where the statue of the Duke is. A lot of old fogies and young teenagers hang out there for a bevy or two. I hope the Sea Eagles boys can manage to behave better than I did as a teenager at the Diggers.
One thing organisers should be wary of is that it's a very quick walk down to the beach if any of the boys decide to hook up with a girl.
I reckon ban them from the beach and a team bus to get everyone home.

Maybe we should hire one of the monkey handlers from Taronga as well?

Seriously....this is getting out of control.

Ryan link said:
Maybe we should hire one of the monkey handlers from Taronga as well?

Seriously....this is getting out of control.
Some footy players may behave like monkeys at times but they're a lot bigger so I'd recommend some croc wrestlers or a swat team. Another option is Serena Williams as a bouncer.

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=182234.msg248597#msg248597 date=1262734278]
Another option is Serena Williams as a bouncer.

Now there is a butt that is probably more than even Ryan could handle.
[/quote]

If it's feminine, and somewhat firm, I can handle it. I don't mind them a little bigger like Beyonce's. Heck, I'd even give The Williams sister a run.

In fact, I can't stand stick figure women, that look like young teenage girls. In fact, it's very much a turn off.

I like my woment to be women 50-65 k/g's is a good price range depending on height.

I don't like fake anything either. I want my gals to be natural, warts n all. Everyone has them in in some way. 

I assume any girl taller than 5 foot would be too tall for you Ryan?

You like your women with warts Ryan?  I don't have any warts.  Wouldn't have them in my house.  I thought warts and boils went out with an improved diet.

Nicci - I think it's the Harbord Diggers Memorial Club that you're referring to. There aint no Hardbord Diggers Hotel.

It sounds like you know that walk down to the beach a bit too well?

The Wheel link said:

Nope - I"m breeding the short gene out of my family.

If we put that in perspective though, that would mean you couldn't be with a girl uglier than you....which leaves the whole population free for your choosing...and that's just unfair.

DSM5 link said:
I simply can't understand why the launch isn't at Brookvale oval on a Sunday afvo.  It's a fantastic place to have kids running around with their 'heros', it's the home ground, plenty of parking etc, so what's the problem?  What is it with the beer palaces that has so much attraction?  Surely people that love the booze can carry on at the club later on if they like.  Who makes the decision?     

This season launch event is a more "formal" as such

I've checked re the the more  informal (free) family day/BBQ etc pre-season supporters day which has been held at Brookie and narrabeen in the past where members and families can come and meet the players and officials, get autographs and photos etc and catch up with other supporters and have been told there will be one on Friday 5th Feb.

Not sure of the full details but will post on here when I do

I'm guessing Narrabeen not Brookie due to the development work being carried out

Vidmar

Seriously what happened last year.

1 - Watmough acting like a dickhead, which he has admitted to.
2 - Brett Stewart couldnt handle his piss and got into trouble (allegedly)

Fair dinkum anyone would think the entire team went on a ****ing shooting rampage last year and killed 20 people the way some people carry on.

The players need to take responsibility for their actions. Banning them from a licensed premises for 1 day of the year is not going to stop them from visiting a licensed premise on any of the other 364 days this year.

Whether its the season launch or not, where its held is irrelevent.

The Wheel link said:
\"One is too many, ten is not enough\".

The easy thing to do is hire a bus - take them there and pick them up after lunch.  Des has a training run in the arvo - everyone is happy.

That is so true. Do it like the NFL teams... as a f#$ken team. Who cares if it is inconvienant to players/their families/etc the event is not for them, its for the club. No one is above the club.
In the digital age of youtube everything, personal responsiblity is a forgotten byword... hire some krazy minders that scare the sh1t out fo the lads and boot march them to the sand dunes straight afterwards to sweat the grog out.

lol.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=182234.msg248654#msg248654 date=1262812516]

Nope - I"m breeding the short gene out of my family.

[/quote]

Good work Ryan.  Only root women taller than you.  They can also use your head to rest their glass of sauvignon blanc on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11